What are you currently playing?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Question What are you currently playing?

Just thought it would be nice to see what people are currently playing. So what are you playing? Are you addicted, is it your favourite game, or do you just play occasionally to kill some time?

I am currently playing SWTOR. I am a bit of a star wars fan and recently decided to give this a go for that reason and just play occasionally when I get bored and want something to do.

I also occasionally play LoL, it's not really my cup of tea but my family play so I play it with them now and then just so that I get some interaction with them
    Last edited by lianse; 10-08-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 72

ArcheAge until Dragon Age: Inqusition and Pokemon come out next month.

AA is really solid and I like it. I just get really put off by their labor system and the whole subscription thing. I guess, ideally, as a college student just burning time/relaxing, I don't want to sub for a game I have to be so DEDICATED to in order to get my money's worth. But the game isn't bad at all imo.

DAI and Pokemon will luckily come out before I even attempt to subscribe to that game any time soon, so I'll have more time to sit on it and watch it grow before I make a subscription and they add some dumb patch that might mess them up.
    ||(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||

Playing:
    A bunch of 2013 games I missed.
    TERA: MT - Qewpid - Inactive
    TalesRunner: Phaun - CB tester - Inactive
    ArcheAge Sometimes

Heads or Tails Reputation: 24

Vindictus. My favorite game, and I'm addicted. Very solid combat, the best I've seen in an MMORPG (well, action mmo in this case) by far. Another reason would be that I love making money in the game, I spend a lot of time farming for rare drops, selling them and making profit. It's already been a year now and I don't see myself changing games any time soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticzero View Post
    what is an indie game a game from indien?

A Shrubbery Reputation: 76

Age of Wulin ( the server is very high populated )
    Lineage 2 - Planing to get back( EU or NA I am not sure which version to choose )

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 32

La Tale- I just want that sweet looking death mg at 166 and it's pretty fun to play right now. All I know about the game though is that the grind is real...but my skills are flashy enough to distract me from it...oh and skill resets are 100k which is chump change.

Wakfu- Not addicted but I like the gameplay and the classes are unique. So far I am enjoying playing as a pure fire mask even though everyone says I should go fire/air and so on. #rebel

Dragon Age Origins/Awakening- For old times sake

And

MH3U- This is my current addiction! Gotta stay nice and ready for mh4u so that I can jump in and kick butt left and right and craft all the epic sets and weapons and just be awesome!

Might pick up Aion when I switch isp later this week...because the mech class is calling my name.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by puudleduudle View Post
    I just get really put off by their labor system
    That's one of the main reasons why I couldn't get into it.

Currently trying to get into TERA, other than that I'm playing LoL here and there and a bunch of single player games; Shadow of Mordor, Trails in the Sky FC, Fire Emblem Awakening, and 2K15.
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/daeoc
    Come and stop by sometime, I stream mainly JRPGs, WRPGs, Shooters, Horror, MMOs, and MOBAs. Currently, the focus is on JRPGs with a mixed bag of everything else.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 70

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Minecraft Yogscast Complete Pack during lulls.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 · Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Minecraft Yogscast Complete Pack during lulls.
    How's FFXIV going? I played from beta to about 1 1/2-2 months after launch, got to endgame and got bored. I still play on those free weekends they do after a new patch comes out, 2.4 looks cool with Rogue/Ninja coming out but those DPS queues are going to be even worse. Hoping the first expansion has a decent amount of content in it so I can come back and have a good amount of content to go through.
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/daeoc
    Come and stop by sometime, I stream mainly JRPGs, WRPGs, Shooters, Horror, MMOs, and MOBAs. Currently, the focus is on JRPGs with a mixed bag of everything else.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

ArcheAge and nothing else right now.
    Currently playing:
    Smite: IGN = Szel
    ArcheAge: Server = Ezi, IGN: = Szel

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Cripstar View Post
    How's FFXIV going? I played from beta to about 1 1/2-2 months after launch, got to endgame and got bored. I still play on those free weekends they do after a new patch comes out, 2.4 looks cool with Rogue/Ninja coming out but those DPS queues are going to be even worse. Hoping the first expansion has a decent amount of content in it so I can come back and have a good amount of content to go through.
    3.0 (The first expansion) will have Airship Building, Flight. Airship building requires a plot of land and potentially more than one user online at the same time with X Level in crafting. It will likely be the first multi-user crafting recipe. Why do I think this will happen? Because currently, there are things in place that allow users to have access to special crafting recipes via a buff, etc. They can utilize this same system for the airship crafting.

Yoshida also wants to make it so that there are flying mounts, ones that you can chase down flying bosses with. Other than that, the expansion should have at least one new tank and one new healer. Hoping for a magic-based tank. But this is unlikely because Yoshida said that Musketeer will require MRD, and that the job/class is not what people are expecting.

3.0 Expansion will not require the binding coil of bahamut, since it will end completely in 2.4 (And Crystal Tower to end in 2.5.) We also have yet to unlock Eureka, a town/city where the legendary weapons were once made. There are also areas that can be seen around the world that have linkage to areas you can't see yet. For instance, the Black Boar Gate in Gridania, likely goes up the east coast of Eorzea (Which isn't accessible) and head up to Ala Mhigo, which was taken over by the Empire. There are also two other continents that have been explained in dialogs, lore, etc. Garlemald, the region the empire resides, is right to the north of Eorzea connected via a land bridge of sorts.

To re-tell the lore of the Frontlines as well... the frontlines are made via the funding of a certain lalafell merchant (this lore is even voice acted.) If it weren't for this, the frontlines would've likely been handed over to the Scions of the Seventh Dawn and would likely have turned into another area, instance rather than a PVP Place.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 10-08-2014 at 11:45 PM.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 · Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast