9 Dragons

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Default 9 Dragons

so how's this game? http://9dragons.gamescampus.com/
    decent? don't bother downloading? kinda need opinion of those who already tried this

DrHime |MsNakita
    SD Gundam - League of Legends (PH) - Grand Chase

(Youtube) Shameless GamePlay Dump

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Super old game that was originally hosted by Acclaim before they finally went under. It's decent at best and one I can kinda recommend but only if you can find a good populated private server for. The actual game is fairly pay to win and the leveling system is pretty awful and confusing at times. The different clans are pretty interesting especially since theres three different classes within each clan too. In a sense it's like a predecessor to something like Age of Wushu. I remember maxing out a beggar's clan and shaolin monk back when Acclaim hosted it.

There's more info on the game mechanics and such in the wiki for the article too. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9Dragons

Edit: Oh yeah and I forgot that they had announced a second game years ago but I doubt it'll ever make it to the west.
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Jermatoo; 10-14-2014 at 07:33 AM.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

It's a lesser Age of Wushu. It was great for its time and I loved playing it, but it's outdated and no so much fun as Wushu (in my opinion).
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild