A look at Trove - falling in love with the game

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 23

Default A look at Trove - falling in love with the game

After about a week of exploration I started to really get into Trove. It's such an awesome fresh concept!

Check out the video below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFaFTvD9IkE
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 44

Isn't this Shameless Promotion? Not necessarily promoting a website or game, but you're promoting your Youtube channel with no intent to start a conversation. Not to mention there already is a thread about Trove in general.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by firemonk98 View Post
    Isn't this Shameless Promotion? Not necessarily promoting a website or game, but you're promoting your Youtube channel with no intent to start a conversation. Not to mention there already is a thread about Trove in general.
    Yes, it is. We had the same problem with ZSharpes.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

zSharpes actually replied to questions and comments in his threads. I don't get why people get so upset over stuff like this posted here. I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's not like this forum is a hot bed of activity and discussion right now. If there were tons of new threads each day and these "self promotion" threads were so frequent and numerous to push down active/new discussion threads to the second page, then it would be a problem.

As it is now, though, they only push down threads that haven't been active for days.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild