Please help, can anyone recommend me any latest or hottest game that you are playing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10
    kyz-02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    1

    Question Please help, can anyone recommend me any latest or hottest game that you are playing?

    I played different types of game like video games, RPG, MMORPG, Console, MMO and more. And now I want to concentrate on one particular game genre which is MOBILE GAMES. Can you suggest me a game? Im looking for an adventure game. Thank you!
    I'm a Gamer not a PLAYER!

  2. #2
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    You've played those? Don’t know much about android games but I've got some on my phone just that never really played yet.
    Undead Rising – it’s an adventure logic game. This a little bit creepy.
    The hunted hospital – Also an adventure logic game.
    Slender man :origin – Action adventure
    CoC or Clash of Clan (which I played sometimes)
    Second Earth, and lastly League of heroes.

    take a look maybe one of them you might like. if not then just do some research yourself!

  3. #3
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126
    Rya.Reisender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,548
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    What kind of adventure? Point & Click? Or more like Zelda?

  4. #4
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    1

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by liza01 View Post
    You've played those? Dont know much about android games but I've got some on my phone just that never really played yet.
    Undead Rising its an adventure logic game. This a little bit creepy.
    The hunted hospital Also an adventure logic game.
    Slender man :origin Action adventure
    CoC or Clash of Clan (which I played sometimes)
    Second Earth, and lastly League of heroes.

    take a look maybe one of them you might like. if not then just do some research yourself!


    Hey liza01! You know, he is asking for your help. anyways, which from your list are good games? where you can download it? what can you suggest?

  5. #5
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    What kind of adventure? Point & Click? Or more like Zelda?
    maybe he is looking for something different game... nowadays most of the mobile games are almost the same..

    - - - Updated - - -

    guys.. i am playing LEGION OF HEROES .. why don't you try it...i hope you like it the way i like it.. lol ( sounds crazy right)???

  6. #6
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    justin001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Honestly I don’t know what the hottest or latest game is. But if you’re going to search it on google lot of famous game will show. As for me here’s my list.
    - LoL
    - Wow
    - Guild Wars 2
    - Tera
    - 9Dragons
    - Dragon Nest
    I can’t remember when I started playing those. I just love playing MMORPG games. I hope I’d help you in some ways. You got to check on those games. It’s really worth a time.

  7. #7
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvin Joseph View Post
    Hey liza01! You know, he is asking for your help. anyways, which from your list are good games? where you can download it? what can you suggest?
    maybe lizao1 suggest the games she post but for more information i think ky-02 do the searching... LOL!

  8. #8
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    you can try these ,i'm currently playing games
    Dungeon Quest
    Second earth
    and maybe Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
    but this game is for psp and i'm using an emulator to play it on my phone..

  9. #9
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvin Joseph View Post
    Hey liza01! You know, he is asking for your help. anyways, which from your list are good games? where you can download it? what can you suggest?
    Hey Alvin! don't you know the use of web? since he's online why not try it himself right? anyways as for your question it's CoC and Second earth, hope you'll it., well never downloaded it, i got those from a friend. I'll ask him first then i'll get back on you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jhelai_shao24 View Post
    maybe lizao1 suggest the games she post but for more information i think ky-02 do the searching... LOL!
    yeah, That's what i'm trying to say. i've given some, it's up to him if he wanted to try those.

  10. #10
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10
    kyz-02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    1

    Default hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by liza01 View Post
    You've played those? Dont know much about android games but I've got some on my phone just that never really played yet.
    Undead Rising its an adventure logic game. This a little bit creepy.
    The hunted hospital Also an adventure logic game.
    Slender man :origin Action adventure
    CoC or Clash of Clan (which I played sometimes)
    Second Earth, and lastly League of heroes.

    take a look maybe one of them you might like. if not then just do some research yourself!
    - Interesting! Thanks to your recommendation, I'll give it a try and if i like these games? I'll give you a warm warm thanks. and if I don't ??? I'll find games on my own, as you wish.^^,

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    What kind of adventure? Point & Click? Or more like Zelda?
    - hm Both ?? You can suggest any game that you think an adventurous game. I really appreciated! ^^,

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by justin001 View Post
    Honestly I don’t know what the hottest or latest game is. But if you’re going to search it on google lot of famous game will show. As for me here’s my list.
    - LoL
    - Wow
    - Guild Wars 2
    - Tera
    - 9Dragons
    - Dragon Nest
    I can’t remember when I started playing those. I just love playing MMORPG games. I hope I’d help you in some ways. You got to check on those games. It’s really worth a time.
    - Thanks to your recommendations. I really appreciated!! But I’m currently using Samsung Galaxy S3. Can you pls recommend me a game that perfectly suit to my device?

    And take note, I like adventurous Game. Thank you! ^^,

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by James806 View Post
    you can try these ,i'm currently playing games
    Dungeon Quest
    Second earth
    and maybe Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
    but this game is for psp and i'm using an emulator to play it on my phone..
    NICE!! You also playing Second Earth ??? It's really a nice game, isn't it ???

    Maybe i could try your suggestion. Thanks anyway. ^^,
    I'm a Gamer not a PLAYER!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •