Do you litter?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Default Do you litter?

Just wondering. Be honest.

I notice someone throws a shopping bag full of trash at the end of my road weekly, sometimes more often. I live in a really woodsy area so I assume they turn off the main road and throw their trash so they won't get caught.

It really pisses me off. I wanna do some vigilante shit and chill in the woods and shoot their tire out when I see them do it. I won't, but I want to.

I don't really litter...it's ingrained in me to take my garbage with me from when I was a teen and partied in random spots (the easiest way to get a rad chill spot taken away is to leave a bunch of trash proving you're hanging out there).

I will admit to sometimes leaving beer cans or bottles...but they have a deposit on them. Each one is 5 cents. As far as I'm concerned, I'm leaving someone a bunch of free nickles when I do that. Generally only one or two...road beers when I'm between destinations. Sometimes a small pile of them when I don't have a proper bag to bring them home. I used to go collect cans from the sides of the road when I was really really broke, I see random hobos doing it all the time...so I'm just feeding hobos. Right?

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 70

i try not to. dropping bus transfers and stuff doesn't count because it's biodegradable
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12
    If I ever had the chance to become a girl for one day I would smash my closest homie

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 145

No. I also wash my hands after I pick my nose.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 605

I don't litter. I tend to push the shit I need to throw away into my pockets or backpack if there isn't a trashcan available.

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

I litter only in extreme situations

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

I don't litter. Dunno why, but I've been that way since a young age. During middle school, I was part of a club that did a lot of recyling or cleaning of areas with lots of trash - during a trip in the eighth (or seventh) grade we went to some camp/park and spent the whole weekend digging the shittons of trash out of the dirt. It was called the Builders Club and was part of Kiwanis.

But yeah, I'm the kind of person who will walk into a bathroom by himself and notice people have just tossed a bunch of paper towels around the trashcan and clean it up. If I notice litter on the ground, and it's not something insane (I'm not going to pickup a shitty diaper or something), I'll pick it up and throw it away.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 110

I never litter, i feel bad about littering and a little guilt whenever I accidentally do, so i pick it up again. IDK why.
    usually i keep them on my pocket / bag.

speaking of trash, i remembered a really cheese but good quote
    Just because youíre trash doesnít mean you canít do great things. Itís called garbage can, not garbage cannot.

DrHime |MsNakita
    SD Gundam - League of Legends (PH) - Grand Chase

(Youtube) Shameless GamePlay Dump

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Only if there isn't a trash can within a 20meter radius.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 151

i don't litter, but sometimes, if there aren't any recycling bins around, i'll throw my recyclable stuff in the garbage (pls don't kill me).

THANKSOBAMA Reputation: 534

**** no.

Now, if some trash blows out of my car I'm not necessarily going to go chasing it down.

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    I litter only in extreme situations
    Such as when hang-gliding, lion taming, and BMX.

Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast