Hunt for MOBAs!

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 11

Default Hunt for MOBAs!

I have recently decided that the only thing that can really hold my attention game wise is mobas and have been playing league for a while now. I am starting to notice that I am getting burnt out on league and was wondering if anyone knew of other mobas to try out.

Currently I have found

Strife
    League
    Smite
    Dota 2

I was wondering if Infinite Crisis and Chaos Heroes online are doing well also, but those are also on my radar.

I want to broaden my moba horizon from just league and hope you all can give me some suggestions on what to try out!

Thanks in advance!
    Nobody is born in this world to be alone! -Jaguar D. Saul

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Shaddia View Post
    I have recently decided that the only thing that can really hold my attention game wise is mobas and have been playing league for a while now. I am starting to notice that I am getting burnt out on league and was wondering if anyone knew of other mobas to try out.

Currently I have found

Strife
    League
    Smite
    Dota 2

I was wondering if Infinite Crisis and Chaos Heroes online are doing well also, but those are also on my radar.

I want to broaden my moba horizon from just league and hope you all can give me some suggestions on what to try out!

Thanks in advance!

Awesomenauts. It's a 2D MOBA and although I'm not good at LoL or any other MOBAs I love it. It's not free though.