ok so look...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1
    Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 651
    TheSkald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    An infinite loop of MF DOOM muttering "aight then".
    Posts
    9,918
    Rep Power
    23

    Default ok so look...

    you wake up in a sewer. yr head hurts and it's like mad dark.

    do you
    a: go back to sleep
    b: look for an exit
    c: venture deeper into the sewer

  2. #2
    The Undead Reputation: 470
    Z0MBiE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    5,412
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    how does one choose between b and c when it's like mad dark

  3. #3
    Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 651
    TheSkald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    An infinite loop of MF DOOM muttering "aight then".
    Posts
    9,918
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    you stumble around blindly looking for an exit, but you inadvertently venture deeper into the cave. what a dweeb. you notice a dim light off in the distance.

    do you
    a: go toward the light
    b: go away from the light
    c: stay where you are, panic, and call into the darkness

  4. #4
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 70
    ultraviolence_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    go cautiously towards the light
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.



    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12
    If I ever had the chance to become a girl for one day I would smash my closest homie

  5. #5
    Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 651
    TheSkald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    An infinite loop of MF DOOM muttering "aight then".
    Posts
    9,918
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    you go toward the light, and find yrself in a little sewery room with a few candles scattered about. in the room are some dirty looking people wearing furs and body paint. two of them are playing cards, and everyone else is standing in a circle around them, watching. no one seems to notice you.

    do you
    a: this is legit creepy, i'm outta here.
    b: talk to one of the fur-paint people.
    c: stand around awkwardly until someone notices you

  6. #6
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,890
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    they seem like a cool bunch of people and they may know the way out, so
    b: talk to one of the fur-paint people

    Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  7. #7
    Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 651
    TheSkald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    An infinite loop of MF DOOM muttering "aight then".
    Posts
    9,918
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    "excuse me, would you happen to know a way out of this sewer?" you ask, in yr most polite tone. the fur people all look at you.

    "talk to bojo", one of them says in a rough tone, gesturing toward a manhole in the back of the room. they all turn back to the game

    do you
    a: go down the manhole, even deeper into the sewer, to talk to bojo
    b: demand one of the fur people tells you how to get out right now
    c: f it yo, i'll find a way out on my own

  8. #8
    The Undead Reputation: 470
    Z0MBiE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    5,412
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    "excuse me, would you happen to know a way out of this sewer?" you ask, in yr most polite tone. the fur people all look at you.

    "talk to bojo", one of them says in a rough tone, gesturing toward a manhole in the back of the room. they all turn back to the game

    do you
    a: go down the manhole, even deeper into the sewer, to talk to bojo
    b: demand one of the fur people tells you how to get out right now
    c: f it yo, i'll find a way out on my own
    gonna go find bojo innit

  9. #9
    Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 651
    TheSkald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    An infinite loop of MF DOOM muttering "aight then".
    Posts
    9,918
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    you climb down the manhole. you find yrself in the same sort of sewery room with a few candles. in the center of the room is a gnarly looking throne made of bones, hair, and cement. on the throne sits an even garlier looking dude. he's got a crazy beard and is dressed in less fur and more paint than the others.

    he stares at yr face and says "i am king bo jangles the ratqueen, infinitely real. but i just go by bojo." he smiles and winks at you.

    "hey bojo, i was just wonder-"

    "YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS KING BO JANGLES THE RATQUEEN, INFINITELY REAL IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE!" he screams. yr shook. yr scared to look.

    do you
    a: i'm so sorry, king bo jangles the ratqueen, infinitely real
    b: i ain't scared of you, bojo
    c: run away

  10. #10
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 180
    Hizumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,527
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    lightly jog

    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): it's just im tired of all this
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): women need to know
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): chivalry never existed
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): knights were bastards to everyone
    [01:56] Riz (rizev): What about...
    [01:56] Riz (rizev): JEDI knights?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •