Thread: Looking for people to play The Crew PC with

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 10

Default Looking for people to play The Crew PC with

Just like the title says. This game seems to be fun, but I wonder how much more fun it would be if some friendships could be made while playing, I know that I would definitely have more fun with someone else playing alongside myself. My IGN is Gextor, surprise surprise, but really, hit me up on here or on there if you'd like to play together

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

It's funny, because I was planning to get The Crew (I've been hyped for it for a year before its release), but they made one fatal mistake that drove me, and a fair portion of hardcore players away. Their absolute disregard for the JDM community is sickening. Anyway, I'm not here to bash on the game, but that's a huuuuuge number of players Ubisoft (I'm sure Ivory Tower had little to do with this decision) just decided to exclude. I'm not going to pull stats out of my butt, but generally, the JDM community as at the core of any social driving game, and historically have made the worlds more inclusive with their niceness towards newer players.

This is even more off topic, but nice signature btw, Dimebag's the person that actually got me into guitar.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 132

I play every now and then. In my opinion, the PC version is pretty bad and needs some serious fixes. For one, the chat is really clunky and difficult to use, on top of no one using it. There are barely any players around on the PC version, and those that are around are usually just soloing.. There is no Voice Chat built into the PC version, which is really sad.. This makes community really hard.

So.. Ultimately, you are playing by yourself with the funky PC controls and unable to find many other players. >.>