Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The majestic game: Eve online

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default The majestic game: Eve online

Hello fellow gamers!

I'm just here to praise EVE online a bit, and try to find more people to get into it!
    EVE online is a true sandbox game in space. It contains full loot pvp which makes for super intentse pvp.
    It has a player driven economy, most things are built by players and price is set by players.
    EVE online is home to the biggest battles in gaming history, containing over 4000 unique players fighting in a war.
    Whatever you would like to be/do, you can be/do.
    There are miners,industrialist,traders,pve players, pvp players, scammers(legal in eve),pirates, trolls, griefers whatever you can think of, it'll be in the game.
    You can play the game by paying a monthly subscription or buying 30 day gametime with in game money.

Here is the latest trailer of EVE online which is just EPIC(must watch):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdfFnTt2UT0
    If you are interested in trying out the game and make use of a 21 day free trial:
    https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?...f&action=buddy

This link will give you acces to make a 21 day free trial account instead of the 14 days one on the website.
    after 21 days it is possible to extend the trial account for a big discount. or you can try and go for enough ingame money to buy 30 game time with in game money.

I hope you'll enjoy this majestic game a much as i do.

Kind regards,
    Forgotten

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

there is no way in hell a trial is gonna get enough in game money to buy a plex....i dont care if you play 247 in the 2 or 3 weeks. I can vouch saying eve online is a cool little game...its just heavily time consuming

In an MMO, I like the idea of outgearing other players, and stomping the [filtered] out of them
    avo420x

I agree that it would be heavily time consuming trying to get a plex in your first month, You still want to have fun playing the game and not let it feel like a job to get that plex.
    But i've known people who were able to buy a plex in their first days (scamming,trading is the way to go to do this).
    Generally it takes 3months of game knowledge/playtime to be able to easily get a plex. Atm i can make 100mil/hour, so 8 hours playing = 1 plex for me atm. but ofcourse i play the game for a while.

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by shingoukieh View Post
    there is no way in hell a trial is gonna get enough in game money to buy a plex....i dont care if you play 247 in the 2 or 3 weeks. I can vouch saying eve online is a cool little game...its just heavily time consuming
    There are 30days trial on Markee Dragons website and if your lucky you can make isk for a plex I got donated a isk for a plex from a player and I ended up joining hes corp.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 80

After I started playing Elite: Dangerous, I really want to go back to Eve Online. But, urggg, it's so time consuming.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My 3D Character Artist Folio
    ---

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 207

But when you use OP's link he gets a free PLEX
    Most people share the PLEX sale revenue with the newbie.
    I currently play EVE on 16 accounts and have a decent null sec ratting corp and some high sec mining operations. If anyone wants to join a PvP fleet and can fly caracals, vexors, or scythes then message me. We PvP about once per day in a group of 50-100 but sometimes the other PvPers don't show up :P
    How do I turn off signatures while reading?

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 80

That depends if I get this part-time side-job I applied for or not.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My 3D Character Artist Folio
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    I currently play EVE on 16 accounts and have a decent null sec ratting corp and some high sec mining operations. If anyone wants to join a PvP fleet and can fly caracals, vexors, or scythes then message me. We PvP about once per day in a group of 50-100 but sometimes the other PvPers don't show up :P
    Dat 16 accounts though haha ^^ Doing incursions on your own huh?

Game Journalist Reputation: 474

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Someday, you'll half-ass a game. And then I'll know it's time; I'll know it's the end of the world.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

When did Microsoft Excel become a "majestic game"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast