One of the Best MMORPG of 2014.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Lightbulb One of the Best MMORPG of 2014.

How are ya ?

I'd like to inform you of a good and decent game. The original game has been dead 2 years ago but this private server is still going strong. It has even surpassed the original game so you really could trust me on this. This is not a baloney nor a joke.

It has friendly community and Game Masters in there to help you. PMing them are easy and they hear all of your conern and suggestions. Most of the content in-game are suggested by players so there's no tyranny in here ( I can assure you )

With lots and lots of dungeons ! Modes that vary from Easy,Normal,Hard and INSANE!

Marriage system,Fame and Honor Points ?! Name it, they have it

Costumes that vary from those people whose taste are gothic from the people whose taste are pinky, they HAVE IT !

Balanced money and experience system. Leveling has never been made EASY !

Constant updates,features and content ?! WE GOT IT HERE.

With weekly events, you will never be bored.

With the classes ranging from your favorite Warrior to the love of magic users, Sorcerer/Wizard ?! We all got it here.

Found a bug ?! Someone Harassing you ?! Got an idea that could help you ? We have a forum that can answer all of your questions !

With the newest interactive forum and site, you can now contact your friends in-game easier !

I've already said too much, this things should not be talked about, but rather be EXPERIENCED !
    So what are you waiting for ? Join NOW !

An unofficial trailer or what is in the game. ( Much content has already been added to the game so there's MOAR ! )

*link removed*
    Last edited by olaph; 01-22-2015 at 03:34 AM.

Roon's Rogue Reputation: 96

Private Servers aren't allowed normally. Also, Iris Online is a horrible game. One GM gloated at themselves using a teleport to kill the opposing team in a PVP Arena once. Also, bots that made it impossible to go through the PVP Areas sometimes. PVP areas allowing someone in a safe zone to attack someone outside a safe zone, but the person outside the safe zone couldn't target someone in the safe zone.

Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior Saving For: FFXIV: Heavensward, New Computer

Forum PvPer Reputation: 461

wow this looks amazing, i love generic chinese mmos!!!

THE DREAM IS DEAD
    2008-2015

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Private Servers aren't allowed normally. Also, Iris Online is a horrible game. One GM gloated at themselves using a teleport to kill the opposing team in a PVP Arena once. Also, bots that made it impossible to go through the PVP Areas sometimes. PVP areas allowing someone in a safe zone to attack someone outside a safe zone, but the person outside the safe zone couldn't target someone in the safe zone.
    Past is past. I've also never liked GM's from the retail iris but so far in the game, these events and phenomena never happened on NoScrubs plus the GM's are fun and respectful to each and everyone's opinions. ( unless you disrespect them of course )

Also, game security is high so if someone makes a bot, Admins will ban them automatically.

The bugs on the retail have been destroyed on recent patches so there's nothing to be worry about. Why not give it a try ?
    Last edited by Emoxus; 01-13-2015 at 03:33 AM.

Roon's Rogue Reputation: 96

Quote Originally Posted by Emoxus View Post
    Past is past. I've also never liked GM's from the retail iris but so far in the game, these events and phenomena never happened on NoScrubs plus the GM's are fun and respectful to each and everyone's opinions. ( unless you disrespect them of course )

Also, game security is high so if someone makes a bot, Admins will ban them automatically.

The bugs on the retail have been destroyed on recent patches so there's nothing to be worry about. Why not give it a try ?
    because "NoScrubs" is a horrible name, and I hate PVP.

Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior Saving For: FFXIV: Heavensward, New Computer