Thread: How's TERA nowadays??

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Default How's TERA nowadays??

Hi! I've been playing wow since the Draenor expansion and i really like it but im tired of only doing the same raid over and over again with my Holy Pala, so i was wondering either doing other healer ( i also have a Priest) or try Tera. I love action mmorpgs and friends told me its really great! Now i need your help guys: is it worth it? I love pve, healer class, nice customization...etc. Thanks all! ^^

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

The combat and gameplay overall is pretty fun but the quests are as generic as they can get. I'd strongly recommend only playing this with a group as solo play is extraordinarily dull, especially going as either Priest or Mystic. The customization is pretty good, atleast character wise. I don't know if they have a transmog system anymore since last I remember they removed it for whatever reason. Cash shop is fair and balanced and pretty much all the items you get out of them are tradable.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 23

it's definitely worth trying

there is a lot of new content on the horizon so it's a pretty good time to get into the game