Neverwinter: Paladin should be on test server today

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 22

Default Neverwinter: Paladin should be on test server today

For those that have any interest in trying out the new Paladin class, figured I would let you know.

All you have to do is go here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/nw then log in and opt in. Launch the Neverwinter launcher as normal and click preview server, let it download, and you're good to go.

[edit] Or not =/ Guess we can try again on Monday

-----------------------------
    Preview offline for the weekend
    Hello everyone,

We are experiencing issues with the server and will need to keep it offline for at least the weekend. My plan is to have it back up and running with the Paladin and more on Monday.

Thank you all for your patience.
    -----------------------------
    Last edited by sutasafaia; Today at 03:17 AM.

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 70

Too bad that "Opt-In" isn't account-wide. They like doing things overly complex, and require a character already created (Which means you have to have picked a class already.)

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXIV:Heavensward, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior Saving For: New 3DS, AC Adapter

You need a character already active? All you have to do is click opt-in and it enables for the account, the character copy isn't required at all. Unless you mean you need a character to even click the opt-in button? I wouldn't know for that since I already had two characters but that would seem kind of odd.

Quote Originally Posted by sutasafaia View Post
    You need a character already active? All you have to do is click opt-in and it enables for the account, the character copy isn't required at all. Unless you mean you need a character to even click the opt-in button? I wouldn't know for that since I already had two characters but that would seem kind of odd.
    This is what it shows me when I login to the link you gave me:

Which means I have opted in apparently.

Waiting On: FFXIV:Heavensward, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior Saving For: New 3DS, AC Adapter

Ah, so you don't even have the opt-in button? Never seen that page before without already having a character. You don't have to do any transfers (you're allowed to start from scratch on the preview server) but I guess you do have to have a character in the main game first apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by sutasafaia View Post
    Ah, so you don't even have the opt-in button? Never seen that page before without already having a character. You don't have to do any transfers (you're allowed to start from scratch on the preview server) but I guess you do have to have a character in the main game first apparently.
    There WAS a sign-up button, I clicked it, then that page showed, no confirmation, no nothing, no e-mails, no nothing, just the character error message.