Thread: Dream of Mirror Online Closed beta in 2 weeks

Game List Master Reputation: 251

Default Dream of Mirror Online Closed beta in 2 weeks

Dream of Mirror Online (most commonly known as DOMO) will kick off closed beta in just 2 weeks! Good news is that SUBA Games has teamed up with ******* to hold a closed beta key giveaway, interested players please stay tuned.

Dream of Mirror Online holds a special place in many players' hearts and has grabbed the attention of thousands of fans before the game has even released yet! The game is a social MMO that offers a huge emphasis on player interaction and is well complimented with intricate crafting and customizing systems.

At least 5 updates, such as re-incarnation system and many cool features, get added within first 12 months post launch of DOMO. If any news come and key giveaway starts, we'll be sure to let you know.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 16

It's nice they are bringing it back, even though it's an old MMORPG. It just sucks that once when a MMORPG shuts down it's lost forever unless someone decides to create a *cough* server, but this is usually the case with more popular games.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Can you play it at 1920x1080 resolution?

It was so old that I remember it didn't even support that. + the text on Aeria Games looked really ugly, so it would be nice if they use a new font. But it's still one of the better F2P games I've played by far.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 23

soo that kickstarter thing was for real? can't believe this is actually happening lol

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Sweet, I missed a chance to play DOMO so maybe I'll give it a try now. Graphics look good, like the cell shading effect + oriental style.