Fast paced FPS/TPS?

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

Default Fast paced FPS/TPS?

Howdy all,

So thing is, me and my friends are looking for something to play together. Why not play an MMO you ask? Well, we tried. One of my friends heavily dislikes the genre (and I have my hands tied with the two I already play anyway) So we're looking towards the shooter/action genre for this fix.

Thing is, I'm trying to find fast paced ones, really fast paced. I've played Gunz 1/2, sadly 1 isn't around and 2 doesn't look like it'll be here much longer either. Or else I'd have tried to get them all in.

I was tempted to get them all into Wolf Team but I remember the cash shop in there as...intrusive.

S4 League could be a possibility.

But yeah, any suggestions? My only criteria are, fast paced (no hum-drum military stuff like Combat Arms) and the ability to make our own Lobbies, and F2P would be preferred since ,-, two of my friends refuse to buy things.

Any and all suggestions are welcome, oh and this need not be limited to FPS/TPS, games like Rakion/Lost Saga/War of Roses are welcome.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 207

I do not play FPS but I know that Quake Live is fast-paced, and multiboxing any FPS will be very fast-paced. Isn't there that four player tower defense TPS?
    How do I turn off signatures while reading?

Game List Master Reputation: 196

Team Fortress 2?

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

Thanks you two.

We're just messing around on some Team Fortress 2 for the time being :P isn't exactly everything, but its fun enough with friends.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 30

I used to play alot of Urban Terror. I don't know how active the community is these days but its like a more fast-paced Counter-Strike

Currently Playing: Achaea

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 207

If I recall, Subspace Continuum has 1v1 (warbirds, spiders, javelins), 2v2 (warbirds, javelins), and 5v5 (warbirds) modes in Trench Wars.
    How do I turn off signatures while reading?