Grab my hands, together we shall book!

Forum PvPer Reputation: 383

Default Grab my hands, together we shall book!

http://writingexercises.co.uk/story-title-generator.php
    Generate a title then write a little about the book

The Psychedelic Motorbike
    Frank never understood why other people liked motorized bikes, until the day he met the crazy hippie on her
    Psychedelic Motorbike

$$$

the missing watch

matilda ringwald and her band of merry thieves have just pulled off their most incredible heist yet. they've stolen a priceless diamond watch from the museum! but now they've got to make their way back home through bandit country. matilda and a couple merry thieves are keeping watch one night, while the rest of the merry thieves sleep, when terrible unknown creatures kidnap her and the rest of her watch! the creatures take the watch into their cave and make them watch terrible things! like them eating people and plotting more kidnappings! now matilda and her merry thieves totes gotta escape.
    Last edited by $$$; 02-24-2015 at 04:05 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 605

The evil train

Someone forgets Christine on a train, which after that turns up in former passengers dreams and hugs them in a gay way. They convince it to come out of the closet and find true gay train love, but since it's evil, it doesn't even say thank you.
    Last edited by Ronin; 02-24-2015 at 03:36 PM.

Stay frosty.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 113

The Endangered Stool

In a sleepy amurica town, At a local Ihop, one stool, one burden no stool should bear, This Spring watch the gripping tale of a stool trying to survive the onslaught of hefty hefties, The struggles and turbulent times of an Ihop stool will be revealed...

Forum PvPer Reputation: 588

The Broken Slippers

i wake reluctantly to the sound of barking, the beagles are at it again. fvck off beagles.
    i roll over, meeting malygos' gaze. this cat is one fat motherfvcker. i get up and put my feet on the cold, parquet flooring frantically tapping my feet around, trying to find my slippers - where the fvck did they go? i hold back my long, luscious hair and take a peek under the bed - i see them. i try to reach, but my sumptious bosom gets in the way. goddamn tits.
    i get down on the floor, laying on my stomach. malygos hops down besides me, purring and rubbing his fat face against mine. fvck off stupid cat. i reach for the slippers and get a hold of them, i pull back out and put them on. they're broken. jesus fvcking christ.
    Last edited by bUrself; 02-24-2015 at 05:09 PM.

Game Journalist Reputation: 474

The Missing Sun
    Sol is gone and we don't know why. Without its warmth, the Earth is quickly dying. Only the insane amount of pollution pumped into the atmosphere in recent years has managed to trap barely enough heat to keep us alive. Forests are dying, water is freezing, humans seem to be on the fast track to extinction.

And finding the sun is up to one boy: Justin Bieber.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Forum PvPer Reputation: 383

The Imaginary Cemetery

A touching story about a Boy and his imaginary friend, when his Imaginary friend is murdered, the boy buries him in the imaginary cemetery, expecting him to spring back to life. The child is soon disappointed that Stephen King would lie to him.