Thread: guys did you know

$$$

Default guys did you know

that big potato likes to go to pizza restaurants and just sit in the lobby watching the cust****s and employees. he'll wait until the rush hour when the place is full of cust****s and the employees are busiest, then he'll place an order for like 20 pizzas. he just gets some sick gratification out of knowing he's making people's jobs more difficult. idk it's really messed up

Banned Reputation: 278

I work at a pizza place and we love to order stuff right before our competitors close. They hate it but it's really funny. Best is to make them mess up the delivery by giving a wrong address or something.

$$$

another thing potato does is he'll go to the mall, and just kind of walk around for hours and hours until he sees someone, usually in their late teens or early 20s, who looks like they're going from store to store turning in applications and handing out resumes. then he'll go into one of the stores, kinda sneak around the counter and get the phone number off one of the resumes. then he waits a few days and calls, pretending to be the manager of the store, saying congratulations you got the job.

but he doesn't stop there, he'll then call from another store the person applied to, with a different phone using a different voice, saying they got the job there too. now not only is this person excited for a job they didn't really get, but now they have to choose between two jobs they don't even have. and if potato gets lucky, this person will have actually legitimately got a job at another store, and this person then declines that real job for potato's fake one.

like he puts so much effort into it it's crazy. i don't know why he does it

Forum PvPer Reputation: 435

someone +rep skald because i cannot q_q
    i hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS

[center][url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdlJ_szMK5I"]

$$$

as if that wasn't enough, i heard that potato will often sit in his car in the parking lot of a drive through. when someone pulls into the drive through, potato pulls in behind them, rolls down his windows, and plays music just loud enough that the drive through worker and cust**** have trouble hearing each other. like i don't understand what would inspire someone to do that

TOTALFVCKBOY Reputation: 762

wow this big pototo guy is the worst

$$$

i saw potato shove a nurse one time

whoa just an innocent nurse?

reminds me of the time big pototo told a little kid that when they eat shrimp they come back alive in their stomach to die all over again. i mean what a dark thing to tell a little kid they'll never eat shrimp now

$$$

idk if he was provoked or anything but even if he was you should never shove a nurse.

like i don't know if this is true or not but i heard potato will just walk around parking lots chewing gum and just sticking gum under the door handles of cars. like he'll go through a dozen packs of gum doing this in an afternoon

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

y ru spreading lies about me this is kindergarten all over again i never peed in the flowerpot

$$$

when potato was a kid he was out at a restaurant with his family. as they left he scribbled "help me" on a napkin and left it on the table. there was a huge manhunt all over sweden looking for his parents. the police finally found their house and kicked down the door all crazy and potato just laughed and told them they'd been had.

$$$

potato will collect a bunch of trash and then go around filling up people's trash cans the day after garbage day, just so they have to go a whole week with an already full trash can.

like he puts so much effort into this stuff there's really something wrong with him

pototo these have got to be crimes

$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    pototo these have got to be crimes
    the thing is, i think he's too scared to do any actual crimes, so he just does these petty nuisances. he just creates these small bedlams without breaking any laws it's insane

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 133
    Peyton Manning will be benched before week 10.

ok so ok potato i heard potato will sneak around in bookstores writing spoilers in books with a sharpie. he doesn't do it on the first page tho, like where an employee might notice. he writes the spoilers like 70 pages in, so the reader is a little invested in the plot first. like it just makes the spoilers worse. i don't know why he does it

Banned Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Peter Nickel Eater View Post
    ok so ok potato i heard potato will sneak around in bookstores writing spoilers in books with a sharpie. he doesn't do it on the first page tho, like where an employee might notice. he writes the spoilers like 70 pages in, so the reader is a little invested in the plot first. like it just makes the spoilers worse. i don't know why he does it
    That's why I just watch the movie.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 480

These are crimes worthy of capital punishment

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

Quote Originally Posted by $$$ View Post
    i saw potato shove a nurse one time
    This one got me laughing out loud.

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 84
    The Artist Formerly Known as Skald Invites You to the Arctic Rodeo, or a Quiet Chaos in the North.

guys did u know potat actually roots against the harlem globetrotters

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 84
    The Artist Formerly Known as Skald Invites You to the Arctic Rodeo, or a Quiet Chaos in the North.

potat is intentionally spreading the zeka