Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

View Poll Results: God is dead

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe in God (Theist)

3 18.75%
  • I don't believe in God (Atheist)

4 25.00%
  • My position is that I don't know (Agnostic)

7 43.75%
  • THE GREATEST TRICK THE DEVIL EVER PLAYED IS FOOLING THE WORLD INTO THINKING GOD EXISTS

2 12.50%
    WAKEUPSHEEPLE Reputation: 671

Default [Serious Debate] Does God Real?

I haven't banned anyone in a while and this is a great place to trick some of you fvckers into losing so your cool so you break the ruels BAHAHAH

I mean seriously let's be respectful of our diverse views on this sensitive subject. No matter how dumb or ill-formed people's reasons are for being an atheist or christian or w/e they are still valid and should be treated with sensitivty and respek.

95% of teenagers have switched over to RAP/POP. If your one of the 10% that still listens to REAL MUSIC copy and paste this to your sig.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 406

i thought this said does god read.

imma say no because he's supposed to know what everyone is thinking all the time and has like perfect memory right. why would he need to read, i bet he never actually learned how because he didn't need to
    i hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS

Forum PvPer Reputation: 588

the 4th option wouldnt be an option unless god existed, since satan is gods brother, just how cain is abels brother.
    satan was cast down from haven, stripped of his wings because he was pretty perverted according to god, but in reality it was just god being a bvtch because he has a very real superiority complex.

lucifer was supposed to be the god we all have come to know, but god was jealous and talked bullshit about him to dad so uh yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Big Potato View Post
    the 4th option wouldnt be an option unless god existed, since satan is gods brother, just how cain is abels brother.
    satan was cast down from haven, stripped of his wings because he was pretty perverted according to god, but in reality it was just god being a bvtch because he has a very real superiority complex.

lucifer was supposed to be the god we all have come to know, but god was jealous and talked bullshit about him to dad so uh yeah
    the fvck bible do you read, man

95% of teenagers have switched over to RAP/POP. If your one of the 10% that still listens to REAL MUSIC copy and paste this to your sig.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 642

I don't believe the gods we know about are real. Maybe nothing is real. Maybe you're all just a figment of my imagination.

When I think about something creating us and the universe and w/e, it makes my brains hurt because then I start thinking well what made that thing that made us and what made the thing that made the thing and so on...

I'll let cleverer people think about that stuff. Maybe when they figure it out I'll be able to like it on facebook or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    I don't believe the gods we know about are real. Maybe nothing is real. Maybe you're all just a figment of my imagination.

When I think about something creating us and the universe and w/e, it makes my brains hurt because then I start thinking well what made that thing that made us and what made the thing that made the thing and so on...

I'll let cleverer people think about that stuff. Maybe when they figure it out I'll be able to like it on facebook or something.
    I mean, I think the whole idea is that there is an infinite being. Always has been, always will.

To me, in the absence of god, then the universe would also have to be eternal for the same reason; to evade that question of what is the "first mover" that is the first thing to set everything into motion.

in which case, either one being eternal doesn't edge the "god did it" camp in front of the "just natural world" camp or vice versa.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 642

To me the idea of something not having a beginning or end just goes against everything we see around us.

I honestly think nobody will ever know for sure, and this thread would still be a viable debate in a million years.

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    To me the idea of something not having a beginning or end just goes against everything we see around us.

I honestly think nobody will ever know for sure, and this thread would still be a viable debate in a million years.
    onrpg is the beginning and the end

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 722

i dont know, nobody knows..
    im pretty sure he doesnt give a shit whether we do or do not believe in him/her/it though. he may even prefer us to not believe in him at all if you see that religion has only caused wars and hatred for eachother in the past thousands of years. if he has a conscious i'm sure he has better things to do than caring for us tiny little ants on this dot in the galaxy. like, perhaps crafting less flawed lifeforms :P
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 03-23-2015 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    i dont know, nobody knows..
    im pretty sure he doesnt give a shit whether we do or do not believe in him/her/it though. he may even prefer us to not believe in him at all if you see that religion has only caused wars and hatred for eachother in the past thousands of years. if he has a conscious i'm sure he has better things to do than caring for us tiny little ants on this dot in the galaxy. like, perhaps crafting less flawed lifeforms :P
    last i heard god actually left earth because we were all kinds of fvcked up so i dunno
    we were just an experiment with free will and he didnt like the outcome so he up n left

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast