Fantasy Tales Online - A Retro Indie MMORPG (F2P)

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Fantasy Tales Online - A Retro Indie MMORPG (F2P)

OnRPG,

Been a active viewer of this site for the last couple years and a first time poster. My friends and I have been working on our Indie MMORPG over the last couple years. We recently just pushed a big update preview to our server for people to test out and we need your feedback!

Play

We are looking for constructive feedback either here or on our forums from anyone. We are a 3 person team so we want to be able to adapt and evolved from any and all feedback

Thanks so much for your time,

Gabe / Ben / Howard

P.S : Wish i could post more screenshots and such, but don't want to spam and not letting me on this post

Game Journalist Reputation: 451

I might check it out. I'm interested in the housing system.

I would suggest putting a features list on your homepage. Perhaps with an expand button or link that will take you to a detailed description of each feature. Whenever I pass over an MMO, it's usually because the website doesn't do a good job of actually telling me what I can do in the game.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    I might check it out. I'm interested in the housing system.

I would suggest putting a features list on your homepage. Perhaps with an expand button or link that will take you to a detailed description of each feature. Whenever I pass over an MMO, it's usually because the website doesn't do a good job of actually telling me what I can do in the game.
    We just refreshed out page to show these changes, thanks for the helpful suggestion