Nevergrind - Free Single-Player Online Browser RPG

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Nevergrind - Free Single-Player Online Browser RPG

Hey all. If you are looking for a single-player, non-pay-to-win browser RPG, then you might enjoy Nevergrind. Disclaimer: I made this game. I have been developing this game for about 31 months now. Despite its name it's a grindy, but fun RPG with a real-time combat system.

It has three difficulty levels, 12 races, and 14 classes, each with their own talent trees. The story is divided into 4 acts and once you beat the game you unlock the next difficulty which offers a whole new set of challenges. Note that nightmare and hell difficulty are only available with a server account! You can also use the bank in town to swap items between characters, so you can share your items with your other characters. We even offer a Hardcore mode!

We recently wrapped up a successful Kickstarter campaign and launched our server account system. Season 1 is going pretty well so far... feel free to join in the fun! I make updates constantly, so expect some more fun features in the near future.

Local Mode - Saves data locally in your browser:
    Play Nevergrind - Local Mode - A free online browser RPG

Server Mode - Saves data using an account - micropayments to unlock some features:
    Play Nevergrind - Server Mode - A free online browser RPG (use promo code everquest if you want some free crystals)

Here is a boss fight to give you a general idea. It's a lot of real-time combat a lot like this. I didn't really have the budget to add everything I wanted like an overworld navigation system and such, but maybe in part 2 or some other future project?

Last edited by Maelfyn; 05-13-2015 at 05:51 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 207

Combat system seems decent.
    How do I turn off signatures while reading?

Moderator Reputation: 319

I've been playing it for a bit, it's actually pretty good.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4.