Are you ready for Koji Igarashi's new game?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 153

Default Are you ready for Koji Igarashi's new game?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ef=hero_thanks

http://swordorwhip.com/

I am so pumped right now, the red ring behind the Dracula guy is in the image below.
    He's about to announce a kickstarter. Wish I had money saved up to purchase a really high tier.

By the way you can vote by clicking on the sword or whip. It resets about ever minute or so and Dracula will say more stuff the more you vote. Going by what he's said to me whip is winning.
    Also I keep calling the guy Dracula but his name is ??? and he looks a lot like Igarashi but whatever.

I'd like to think that the voting could mean one of two things. Either metroidvania or classicvania or just choosing the main character's weapon. Sword would be be metroidvania, whip classicvania.
    Though it's probably just choosing a weapon since this is supposed to be Igarashi's "dream" game so he's probably got it all pretty much figured out. Personally I'm going with sword. clicking on sword gave me this link http://swordorwhip.com/?c=2BFeibvudR...Xsz7VX5bt1zuJ1 which invites people to join the "Rapier Clan"

There are multiple other clans and they go against each other I guess. Out voting other clans can get items in your inventory such as a scroll. Image below shows scroll in inventory.

Found an image suggesting that the game might be in 3d or maybe 2.5d. Really, really hope this isn't the
    Last edited by LastDemon; 05-11-2015 at 05:29 PM.
    Flattery will get you anything you want

Forum PvPer Reputation: 547

that reminds me of the silent hill save symbol

It's going down next Monday. I am so hyped.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

You usually can purchase low end tiers for decent backer benefits though

General Manager Reputation: 358

Interesting marketing strategy for sure. I'll keep an eye out.
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Going to post what are the rumors/speculation

I don't think anything below is confirmed other then there's info coming May 11, 2015 and it'l probably be in a stream.
    It's called "Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night"
    main character is just like Shanoa, shoulder length hair, blue roses on her legs and has runes all over her body, had a stained glass sword
    other character is just like Alucard

Two new scrolls appeared on the site for some users describing two characters, one like a vampire who has a hard time relating to humans and another about a girl with amnesia.

The stream starts tomorrow 2 PM EST and goes on until 10. The actual game will be revealed at 2 or after the end of the stream.

------------

Really hoping there's a kickstarter announced, I have $100 right now to toss at it and I'll probably give more. I'm not a kickstarter regular but I don't think there's been a castlevania game I didn't enjoy and they only got better after Igarashi took over.
    Last edited by LastDemon; 05-11-2015 at 04:52 AM.

WAKEUPSHEEPLE Reputation: 628

To answer the OP:

Yes, I am ready. I don't know what the significance of a new Koji Igarashi video game would be since I am unfamiliar with him and his video games. Still, I am confident that I am sufficiently prepared since no previous video game of his has ever put me into a state of feeling unprepared, at least insofar as I have noticed.

95% of teenagers have switched over to RAP/POP. If your one of the 10% that still listens to REAL MUSIC copy and paste this to your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    To answer the OP:

Yes, I am ready. I don't know what the significance of a new Koji Igarashi video game would be since I am unfamiliar with him and his video games. Still, I am confident that I am sufficiently prepared since no previous video game of his has ever put me into a state of feeling unprepared, at least insofar as I have noticed.
    you don't sound prepared at all

- - - Updated - - -

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ef=hero_thanks

ALREADY PLEGED $100, CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT PAYCHECK TO DUMP $400 MORE IN
    Last edited by LastDemon; 05-11-2015 at 05:28 PM.

Moderator Reputation: 319

I plan on getting it. Now to wait til 2017.
    Last edited by Kashis; 05-11-2015 at 05:51 PM.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4.

8 hour stream
    with igarashi
    http://www.twitch.tv/kindafunnygames

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast