Thread: Echo of Soul

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 281

Default Echo of Soul

I finally got into a CB for a game again, as it's been at least a year since I've been chosen for one, this time it was for Echo of Soul. It's not a bad game, and it's not a good game, but it does have some interesting things.

That being said, I'm not sure if I am going to keep playing, because it looks like a cash grab by Aeria when it gets full release.

I got to the first town outside the starting zone -- although I think maybe you'll go back that way at some point because there are areas that the starting quests didn't bring you -- and I turned in the quest I was on, saw some other NPCs with quests so I went and accepted them, only to find when I opened up the quest log that 2 of the 3 quests were to buy items from the cash shop. This is something I expect from the shitty browser MMORPGs that have showed up on facebook over the years, not something like this!

And because of the aforementioned cash shop quests is why this game will most likely be uninstalled never to grace my laptop again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

I liked the korean version, but Aeriagames is definitely going to ruin it, like every single game of theirs ;D