The Nation of the United States is under attack and it has been struck by a harsh defeat in battle of freedom. This time, the decisive blow was landed by the US Senators, who decided against taking control of the National Security Apparatus. The wolfs will be kept of the leash while the world watches in fury and the citizens who made those decisions possible, the Americans ought to shoulder the blame. For this reason, I want to ask you all to share your opinion on the matter of the NSA instead of destabilizing just "things that will easily slide, because polls say no one knows what it's all about" they are going after "everything" now. How does it feel to pay for the tried and cherished process of replacing a democratically elected representation through a fascist puppet regime that has finally found it's way to America, "home" so to speak?
There are a couple of points I want to highlight in respect to these things:
- National security is a bait and switch. Why? Because perceived and actual security are not the same thing. The promise of the later will never be met, because there is no incentive whatsoever, as long as people buy into the scam of accepting the "perception", even when that is the officially used name of the game.
- Psychological warfare has gone through many trials unscathed. People can be manipulated through dishonest information and when it's in advertising, for example the state will regulate it. The state is supposed to regulate psychological manipulation everywhere. Still the elected government will not exercise control here, even if the NSA sends representatives to lie under oath when questioned in their proceedings. That's because if you let these kind of weeds grow, the will overpower you and they did exactly that with public opinion. Facts that the number of people involved in working for the respective "3 letter agencies" of the security apparatus now shadows the number of regular police men in the US are unknown and do not spark a democratic process to correct that. This is happening because the democratic process in the US has been dismantled beyond repair.
- The NSA is not under control of the state, which is a proxy for it's citizens. I am leaving the argument that this absence of control is exercised willingly aside btw. Rather I am arguing the following: The NSA is it's own boss now. Who will it work for? For it's former boss, that just fired himself, or for it's own needs and wants? Mind you that it's a true-bred attack dog and nothing else and it will rip apart and devour everything and everyone that falls before it's snout.
- For all of this the US citizens get nothing. I wrote before about the perceived security, or better worded security perception, since it has nothing to do with security, or even better security deception, because the NSA is really doing it's very best to prove my point of not doing anything beneficial. They by now do not even bother to make up "success stories" anymore.
- For this the US citizens give up their political voice. Mind you, that even though all of us here pride themselves on our skills in Lol in all it's relevant aspects, while maybe some of us have it in them to run a funny twitch stream, all the creative taunts are on public record. But what does that matter? It's far to specific. The "metadata" fact that people on here are gamers is already filed away and in storage, because it's just one piece of the puzzle needed to character assassinate someone.
- This also goes for any political representant you may once hope to take a stand for your needs in those fighting pits in Washington. It also was true for the people who are already sitting in those senate chairs and which threw the idea of taking charge and doing their jobs out.
Now that I have arrived at the end of my lamenting rant and in whilst thinking of all the torturing and the droning of civilians and the world policing that is just a crusade against self-determined freedom globally and all those invasions and soldiers abroad and all that propaganda and prosecution of dissent, that over a tenth of the budget is going into, a tenth of every woman and mans taxes; What do you Userz think about that?
How can it be that people go about saying "Murica" and all that crap without getting a slap on the wrist? How can it be that all that violence is "awesome" and everybody is not spitting in the face of people glorifying all of this? Finally how can people not demand this stopped?
How can the not fathom that they are drawing a loosing hand and that they are the actual target?
Why are Americans so ****ing stupid?
(crosspost from reddit, lol just kidding, obviousely)