Thread: AgeOfCitizens - Browser strategy game

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default AgeOfCitizens - Browser strategy game

AgeOfCitizens is a massive online multiplayer strategy game. You can register as a citizen of your country and help it grow economically, politically and extend its borders.

Game is clearly a browser game, no add-on needed to play.

Main Features:
    - Construct your companies and produce goods necessary for you and your co-citizens.
    - Fight against other citizens on the battlefield. Be careful, they are real citizens defending themselves!
    - Become a politician and choose your country's future in cooperation with the other political members.
    - Make friends and all together help your country conquer the AgeOfCitizens world!

You can join the game at: Age Of Citizens

I am not sure what to answer as I am not sure what you mean. I am trying to promote the game in different ways.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 33

An interesting idea - I'll try it when I finish fixing all bugs and polishing in my game ;D

I can see that the Greece at the moment at the top... Just wondering if it's related somehow to their current real-life situation

And, I think, the guy above is asking about "other ways" to promote your game. There are plenty, but they all take either time or money
    Undecima - the World of Strategy and Battle

I am Greek, that's why Greece is currently the country with most citizens. I did some promotion in Greek websites. In general, I don't think that people in Greece give too much attention in games these days, the situation is really bad here.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 33

Quote Originally Posted by thomasdgr View Post
    I am Greek, that's why Greece is currently the country with most citizens. I did some promotion in Greek websites. In general, I don't think that people in Greece give too much attention in games these days, the situation is really bad here.
    Ah, that explains it
    And sorry for your troubles, it is hard times for Greece indeed.
    Undecima - the World of Strategy and Battle