Thread: Fiesta Online or Flyff anyone? (I'll make this interesting)

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 25

Default Fiesta Online or Flyff anyone? (I'll make this interesting)

Oh nice, you actually opened up this thread! W00t W00t!

I really want to play one of these 2 games, badly.
    Don't you have one MMORPG that holds a special place in your heart that you'll ALWAYS come back to, no matter how p2w or grindy, etc. it is?
    Well, Fiesta Online and Flyff are those 2 special MMORPGs for me.
    And now I want to play them again.
    Not for a week, not a month, even longer.

If anybody is interested in giving this a try again with me, I'd really appreciate it.
    It's more fun when you play with others, yes?
    Different classes, one (or a couple) party(ies), get through those levels easy peasy.

We could all start a character (on Fiesta Online, we either skip the tutorial or do the tutorial for some levels)
    And then we all play together at once and level up together (When someone has to go offline, we get off the characters we're working on together and either wait for them or make another character for yourself, that way, no one is left behind)

I've been posting around a couple of places searching for some people to start a fresh new journey together.
    So, the group I'm trying to form could be small or big, never know.

Oh and let me add, if you want, we could play *AHEM AHEM* servers if playing the official game doesn't appeal to you.

You can reach me through Skype: iAddison88 or Steam: MrAddison

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 53

Flyff was the first mmo I played for a very long time back when gpotato only had that one game =p
    Played for 2 years, was great but I dont think I would able to go back to it now. Not after play WoW, Allods, Tera etc

RIP Xfire