Thread: Questionaire Extraordinaire

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 45

1-33: yes ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Awesome survey! Here are my 'honest' answers

1. Why do people take so many pictures of faces?
    To take pictures of feet would be difficult as almost everyone wears shoes.

2. Do you feel that people should take pictures of things like wrists and upper backs instead of faces?
    Absolutely, faces are getting boring

3. What's your go to for clothing?
    I haven’t bought new clothes in a while..hmm maybe I could use a new sweater..wait was the question?

4. Crayons. pencils, or pens?
    Pencils. Can’t easily erase writing done in pens, people at work would look at me funny if I started drawing with crayons

5. If given the chance would you trade your car for a few dozen horses, enough to match your car's horsepower?
    Unfortunately no, they don’t allow horses in my apartment.

6. Are you in favor of giving food to the homeless? And if so did you ever think that maybe there are starving people with homes that could use that food too?
    Yes, but I have little to share

7. Could you imagine if all of the blankets in your house got replaced with towels?
    As long as they are clean towels (and no holes please)

8. If a giraffe was born with no neck would it still be a giraffe? What about two chins?
    We’d probably have to come up with a new name for that…

9. Would your favorite color still be your favorite color if you were blind?
    Probably (my favourite colour is black)

10. What's the appropriate action to take when one or both of your socks get slightly wet?
    Hang them out to dry quickly, and avoid smelling your feet or your wet socks

11. There's a bug spray called Off. Do you find it odd that you have to spray on Off?
    I think it’s kind of genius

12. Who is Kool-Aid helping? The cool?
    Correction: ‘The Kool’

13. Do you sometimes wish that Santa hired in retired rappers to work in his workshop? You could have rapping rappers wrapping.
    That’s awesome!

14. Are elevators basically vertical trains?
    Almost, except trains can have multiple cabins attached…wait should we have double elevators stacked on top of each other?

15. Why doesn't a kazoo have anything to do with a zoo?
    The Zoo used to be called a Kazoo, but that just made everyone giggle and no one took going to the Zoo seriously

16. Do you think the standard shape for chocolate became the bar because people used it as currency similar to gold?
    I agree. Also I think chocolate should be a currency.

17. Are trees just like born with the knowledge of what they are supposed to do or do they get surprised and just like grow?
    Trees grow tall in hopes that one day a mad wizard will turn them into magical walking trees known, so then they will take over the world

18. How often do you think an ant marching in a line decides to be a rebel and form his own line?
    Ants don’t rebel, they just get lost of their surrounds sometimes

19. Would ants get in a fight if another ant cut them in their ant line?
    Absolutely. Cutting in line is just mean man.

20. Do ants have proper written etiquette for how to act in a line?
    Sadly ants cannot write

21. If clouds were all shaped and colored like Cloud from that Final Fantasy game do you think the world would be a better place?
    Only if these clouds were eatable

22. Say you had the chance to get an extra hand but no extra arm, where would you put the hand?
    On my back, so I can scratch it whenever I want

23. Do you ever have the urge to just run full blast at another person?
    I don’t get the urge, I just charge forth to victory!

24. When was the last time someone ever thought "Did I leave the oven on?"?
    About a minute ago

25. How was I supposed to end that sentence one or two question marks?
    2. 1 question mark is too common these days.

26. If someone made a list of everything you needed to know and you couldn't read do you think reading would be on the list?
    It would be number one

27. Do you think Magic Mike and Magic Johnson went to the same magic school?
    Yes…magically

28. If every minute lasted a lifetime, do you think your perception of a minute would be changed?
    My perception of a minute would be a lifetime

29. Should a sick riff be able to open a sick rift?
    Sure, why not

30. Would you consider using safety scissors as a self defense?
    Of course, they’re safe

31. Don't you want to believe that every Chinese maiden is made in China?
    Everything’s made in China…duh

32. If spiders made internet would they call it the Spider Web or would that be too confusing?
    If spiders made the internet they would stop making spider webs, because there are way better things to do on the Spider Web

33. Do you think it would make sense that if a bee was reciting Hamlet he should say "To bee or not to bee"?
    I don’t think it would make sense for a bee to recite Hamlet