Thread: Wildstar vs FFXIV(housing/cosmetics/dungeons)

General Manager Reputation: 578

Wildstar is a far more enjoyable romp for a casual player. FFXIV has a ton to offer, but you have to be willing to sink in a ton of time to get anywhere with it.

Though you preference in combat style should play a major factor if you're looking at those two titles as your only options.
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

You would know where you're going if you didn't skip the cutscenes, a$$hole! - Ragachak

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Skyrim Remastered (and uber modded), Senran Kagura Estival Versus
    History: Shadowverse, Battleborn, Herowarz, Pokemon Go, Stardew Valley, Blade & Soul, Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167

I'm presently playing Wildstar and just got done with the housing quest/tutorial. I actually like it. Found some purple decor drops for the house and a few other minor ones. The housing system is very similar to Rifts in ways of customization.