Thread: Moonlight Blade Online

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 26

Default Moonlight Blade Online

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Anyone tried this yet? I'm playing it right now in chinese open beta and it's quite fun. Actually decent combat system, and apart from combat it feels very similar to Age of Wushu (meridians, meditating, schools, caravan attacks, faction wars etc).

The animations are really well done.

Game Journalist Reputation: 474

When I started reading the title of the thread, my mind went immediately to Legendary Moonlight Sculptor.

I may give this a try. Looks really interesting. Kinda looks like Age of Wushu meets Blade N Soul meets Black Desert.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    When I started reading the title of the thread, my mind went immediately to Legendary Moonlight Sculptor.

I may give this a try. Looks really interesting. Kinda looks like Age of Wushu meets Blade N Soul meets Black Desert.
    That's exactly the feel I got. Kind of has the features of Age of Wushu, with the combat of Black Desert. The combat animations are some of the best I've seen in an MMO and it feels great watching your character do all those moves, makes the combat really fun, even with the lag.

I'm now level 43 (I believe out of 80) and it's been an enjoyable ride so far, even though I don't understand half of what I'm doing. Playing a beggar

reddit is a good source of information, also on how to get this up and running: https://www.reddit.com/r/MoonlightBladeonline/

Panda Moderator Reputation: 558

I get a TP error when i start the launcher

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Show screen

Panda Moderator Reputation: 558

Nevermind , made it work but i had 500 ping so i deleted it.

Ah that's too bad. I have about 350-400ms from Europe, and it's pretty playable. Even did some dueling with a chinese player yesterday without any problems.

PS: Chinese servers are absolutely swarmed in their prime time, and it lags. Play outside their prime time (aka evening/night for Europe, afternoon/evening for US)

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

I'm playing the game right now too and it's a decent game. My opinion though if you want to have some difficulty then choose the tangmen class. It's pretty much similar to the spirit master of aion but the big difference is that you have to manually control the puppet's movement and skills. It's usually used as a combination for setting up attacks or to finish with. Another big plus is the school uniform. It's pretty cool.

But aside from that...this game in my opinion is just a better version of AoW+Swordsman Online with 50% of Black Desert's visual level. Make no mistake, this game is beautiful in it's own right but it's a half-baked cookie if you asked me. I'm giving myself until level 30 and see if I should stay or not because at the same time I'm playing Black Desert JP. If you guys know Black Desert, the visual quality there is ..astonishing..and the battle system is a lot better in my opinion-not to mention the ability to "customize" your body unlike Moonlight Blade.

I recommend everyone to try Moonlight first before giving their one-sided opinions. Don't listen to other people criticize the game and if you do? Take them with a grain of salt, go find out for yourself and see if those criticism are true.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    How did you fix the error im having the same issues / error please give me feedback asap thanks !

here is the TP error i get @___@

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

kenzxn, did you change your computer to Chinese locale? It's usually the problem.