Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wizard101 Grand Tourney Bundle Giveaway

Editor in Chief Reputation: 62

Default Wizard101 Grand Tourney Bundle Giveaway

Ready to joust? Dream of suiting up in Valiant Jouster's Armor, riding your customizable Destrier, and charge into the Grand Tourney Arena? Can't stop squeeing over the Squirerel pet?

To enter simply tell us why you would make a great knight! Entries can be made over the weekend. On Monday morning, July 20th, we'll select 19 lucky winners to send a code unlocking the Grand Tourney Gauntlet pack!

Update: Winners Listed. Check your inbox to claim your prize!

meijackie

Kevinprivate

LifeLove123

LUXAETERNA6603

Stray Piggle

stan593

tatshadowflame

JGonzal11

~Brandon~

thefirewolf

Natalie DeathShield

alexms

tezziex

nohkf

EPICair21

ScarlettFire

agentmonkey231

joshman1198

Alexander Blade
    Editor in Chief, OnRPG/MMOHuts
    twitter | twitch

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

In secret, I have always dreamed of being a knight/princess. I feel this bundle will not only allow me to succeed in the wizarding world, but it will also enable me to escape from the reality of my pitifully dull life and become the hero that fate has called me to be. Long live the king!! ;D
    -Grace Summerheart

I always thought knights were the coolest thing in the world when i was younger. I would always think knights were the guardians of everything. This bundle would show that myself being a knight can prove I can defend other wizards!

I've always wanted to have shining armor to match my eyes. As a knight with this bundle, I could successfully uphold midieval fashion standards with an "iron" fist.

I've always wanted to be a knight or someone of the medieval time i believe this bundle could allow me to feel that way in the game itself.
    -Christopher

Unquestionably, I was one of those girls who always dreamed of becoming a princess. But as I got older, I realized that becoming a courageous knight in shining armor would be a much better use of my time! Why should I spend my eternity pining for a prince to come rescue me, while I could be out in battle fighting for my country? Alas... there is one small roadblock preventing me from becoming a true hero in the battlefield! My wizarding armor would help against fighting Malistaire, but I would stand no chance against the opposing army! I need a Grand Tourney Bundle to help accomplish my dreams, with a mighty Squirerel standing by my side!
    I hope you can understand this plea of a wizard trying to do more in the world! I send all my gratitude!
    Sincerely,
    Olivia Windblossom

I think i would make a good knight because i am amazing. i think i could be a good ruler.

well I have wanted to be a knight since i was like 8 or maybe even younger, I had a castle toy with knights and horses and all that stuff. When i was a kid I wished to be one of the knights that were defending this castle
    -Maxos

I will be a great knight because I love to help people in need of some help. I always love to help my friends when they ask for some. Some of my friends said even "Did you ever said no?" I was no I always helped.
    Thanks for this giveaway that bundle looks awesome I do love horses like that!

Thumbs up Am I Ready? Does Sir Lance alot?

Quote Originally Posted by MissyS View Post

Ready to joust? Dream of suiting up in Valiant Jouster's Armor, riding your customizable Destrier, and charge into the Grand Tourney Arena? Can't stop squeeing over the Squirerel pet?

To enter simply tell us why you would make a great knight! Entries can be made over the weekend. On Monday morning, July 20th, we'll select 19 lucky winners to send a code unlocking the Grand Tourney Gauntlet pack!
    I would make a terrific knight! I am loyal, brave, honest, daring, chivalrous, and I can say, "Ni" just as well as the rest of 'em!

Please send me a pack!

Signed,
    Wulf2 (aka Gawain)

Because being a knight would make you feel like you could do anything you set your mind too and feel like you can conquer anything
    And i know i can do anything and it makes me feel good about it.Lets rule the world and make it a better place

I believe that I would make a great knight because of my valiant, loyal, and persistent traits. With those three factors, a great knight can be assured. I've fought in complex battles for King Artorius in Wizard101, and I can and will endure many obstacles to come.
    -Eric EarthStone

I would make a great knight because i have always loved the medival times, i would love serving the king. The great way they talk, the methods of how they settled arguements...

I would love to be a knight because I feel knights are helpful, respectful people. This suits all of my personalities, and I, highly, enjoy helping people. I also love the features of the new bundle, such as the medieval like times.

-Suri

Hello, my name is Malornthewiz. Time and time again have people told me that the times of the knight are long over, but forever will i stand for the fact that there is and always will be a knight in this world, whether it be a modern day knight or a medieval times knight. My dream has always been to join them, for they were always legends in my eyes. Fighting for the helpless, jousting for entertainment and glory, slaying the mighty dragons! Ive aways loved knights and their tales, and i will forever look up to them, hoping that one day i can be alongside them. This bundle may just give me that boost and courage to take that life upon me. A knight is always hungry after finishing the job, and this bundle would be a great mutton leg to fill my belly with warmth.

I Would Make a Great Knight Because of my Leadership Skills and Careful Planning. No True Warrior Shall Go into Battle Unprepared. That's a guaranteed loss for the Kingdom of which you serve. I am well known in the community and what better way to show it with a Grand Tourney Bundle. I am pleased to have a chance at receiving one. Thank you And Godspeed.
    ---Sincerely, R3N0---

Ever since i was younger i have always dreamed of being that knight in shining armor. And i know with this bundle my dream will finally come true. I WILL FINALLY SAVE THEE FAIR MAIDEN with my mighty steed and my Squirerel in shining armor we will rule the wizard world
    - justin stormrider promethean diviner

Knights are brave and chivalrous, with a code of honor and a life quest to protect the innocents and wronged in the world. I always strive to be polite and helpful when playing. I report those who disrupt the peace with the goal of creating a safer place for all those playing. I am happy to pause in my adventures to help those struggling alone. While I play I am always on the lookout for anything I can do to make this game a safer and more fun experience for everyone! That is why I believe I would make a great knight!

Honestly, ever since I was young (about 7-8 years old) I have always looked up to knights and their duty as one individual to either rescue others in need or that one special princess that will always fall in love. This bundle is actually amazing!!!! I love scenery, the jousts, etc. As i said, if I were to become a valiant knight, i would fulfill my true duty as a wizard/knight to come to those in need!! Not only is this bundle absolutely astonishing but it also reminds me of my funny childhood when i would dress up as a knight and my brother as a princess and i would save him xd (were weird like that xD) but anyways i would live my true dream of finally becoming a true knight with your help!
    LONG LIVE THE KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!! -Destiny LegendMask

Ever since I was a little girl I have always wanted to become a princess or even a queen! But as I grew older and saw that girls don't have to be just princesses sitting on their throne giving orders, they can also become brave knights that protect their people. This Grand Tourney bundle will give me that chance to show that girls can be just as heroic and courageous as anyone else. I will also have the perfect armor to go with it as well as a trusty Squirerel by my side, I would love to win this bundle! Thank you. - Fiona AshPetal

I rid Wizard City of Dark forces, released the Manders of krokotopia, Locked up the villians of Marleybone, saved the Emperor of Mooshu's life, defeated the necromancer Malistaire 3 times, stopped the Giant Titan from awakening, completed the trials of Celestia, found the missing students in Zafaria, broke the curse on the king of Avalon, and defeated the Spider Queen Morganthe. All of that plus helping occupants of the worlds with their everyday problems.

If I don't qualify to be a Knight after all of that I don't know what to tell you.

Ive always loved the medieval times and I think i would make a great knight never afraid of any foe.

when i was smaller i always wanted to become a knight some of the kids use to think it funny and weird they use to laugh at me and call me names if i get this pack i would be very happy and be proud of myself

As a kid, I always wanted to be a knight. From going to renaissance fairs, to buying lots of toy swords. Thanks, OnRPG for the giveaway!

Avalon is one of my favorite worlds.I loved the feeling when you started out as a Squire in the beginning and become A Knight of the Silver Rose at King Artorius Table.
    I have been proudly and with honor wearing my badge ever since,that Badge has reminded me of how I want to act in game.To be Kind, Friendly, Just and Helpful to those I may encounter on my quests.And even when those who test your code of Knighthood that badge has been a wonderful reminder to stay True and Chivalrous, just not in game but in life.
    I have found that it has reinforced what I have learned so far in life, that we can be heroes in small and big ways.I enjoy being Knightly in game but also try conduct myself as one in life as well.