Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wizard101 Grand Tourney Bundle Giveaway

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

being a knight would be really great for me it would be a dream come through also i hope i get it so i can show everyone that you must always follow your dreams and don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it

I would make a great knight as i am courageous, always up and ready to dace challenges head on. I would live by the sword and the code of honor, all to protect the King, Queen and Kingdom as i take great pride in protecting all those who cannot protect themselves. I would be the inspiration for the people as i stand by with my high morals and values for the betterment of life for all, I am the noble Knight!

I would make a great knight because I am loyal, trustworthy, generous, helpful, and forever standing for and defending those that need it. Besides. How many female knights are there? Smaller and more light weight than men making us excellent on horseback. Agile, quick on our feet and in our thought. We can protect whats right just as well as the menfolk can. As a child I never dreamt of being the princess. I was always the one rushingbin on my steed to save the prince

I believe I would make a great Knight because ever since I was little I've had an interest in the medieval era and been fascinated particularly by knights. I also possess and have knowledge of the 7th Knightly Virtues which are: Courage, Mercy, Justice, Faith, Nobility and Hope.

Default Thank you for this chance!

I would be a knight with a sense of humor, it's just a flesh wound!

This is sorta a long story, so bear with me here.

When I was little, like really little, I used to head over to me older brother's house with my younger sister. At his apartment, he had this little set of pirate dolls. Not only that, he had a set of medieval toys as well. A queen, a knight, a king, a prince, everything having to do with that time period. My sister and I used to always scream, "I CALL PRINCESS!" or "I CALL KNIGHT!" forcing my brother with the pirate side. I mean, what little girl wouldn't want to be a princess or a warrior? My sister, being as little as she was, always got first pick of her character (princess every single time), so I got stuck with an old lady, an old man, or a super-duper cool warrior of destruction. Naturally, I picked the last option. I remember my brother would ALWAYS let us win (that's what a good brother does, right?), and after that he would make us sandwiches or mac & cheese.

I personally have never invisioned myself as a fierce warrior in shining armor, but every time I hear something about "pirates" or "knights" I get a sudden rush of nostalgia. My brother has long since sold all his toys, and I have no memory of it other than the adventures we had as children.

I believe I could be the best knight in the land if given a chance to show my skill. Just like my childhood self, I desperately wish to stand on top of the mountain and become something greater. With my determination, skill, and memories on my side, I shall be able to defeat any foe who dare give me a crooked stare or annoyed grunt.

My childhood self would be proud to look upon me and see what I have become: a warrior in a suit of dazzling armor, riding on a white stallion, ready to conquer any enemy in our way. Aided by my fellow knights (Wizards that come from the school known as "Ravenwood"), we will charge into battle unafraid of what could be around the corner.

That's my new dream, and I know that some day I will accomplish it for sure.

I would make an excellent knight for I shall defend science with all I have, for I am Hououin Kyouma of MooShu! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

-Gabriel StarCatcher

I would make an excellent knight. Why? Because when it's KNIGHTTIME.... My horse and I can be quite the KNIGHTMARE!

I always wanted to be a knight. i am very loyal to friends and dedicated. i want to show my knightly-hood by getting this bundle and showing what a knight can really do. i am very merciful and forgiving as a knight should. i always dream of becoming a guard or something close to that line of work because i treasure protecting someone and keeping the peace. LONG LIVE KING ARTORIUS
    ~Marcus Summershade

because i will protect the wizard world with my pointy lance.