View Poll Results: What Day is Best for a Forum Community Let's Play Stream?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fridays

4 26.67%
  • Saturdays

5 33.33%
  • Sundays

6 40.00%

Thread: Community Event Stream + Giveaway Polling

General Manager Reputation: 526

Default Community Event Stream + Giveaway Polling

Hey forum peoples. Sorry for going quiet on you for most of this week but figured my time was better spent coordinating solutions than over promising things I'd never have time to deliver on.

I called in some favors from the president at Blue Mammoth to coordinate a community event for Brawlhalla, a 2D smash bros style beat 'em up game focused on multiplayer pvp. We snagged two skin codes and 70 beta key codes (since the game is still in paid early access) and want to plan a community let's play event to be livestreamed by Trilient and JamesBl0nde.

I want to give long standing forum users priority on accessing the keys so you guys can jump in game and play against the MMOHuts content team on livestream. As such I'll be busy on the forum when it happens handing out beta keys to those wanting to join the event. We'll hold some kind of contest to give out skin codes as well.

Anyway, now the question is when is ideal for getting the most forum people to join. We're imagining it needs to be early (by NA standards) to get the EU people involved before you're either in bed or too drunk too late in the day to care. But want to know whether Friday, Saturday, or Sunday is the most preferred time for such a stream.

Vote and let me know. We're hoping to kick this off in 1 to 2 weeks from now.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Girls dont even look up [anymore], I feel like they're brainless zombies controlled by their iphones. - Abhorsen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Stardew Valley
    History:Blade & Soul, Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422

Well this is nice ... been following tweeter and newsletter but still missed out on amazing giveaways which kind of saddens me Q.Q but yeh my fault to ... was drifting away from community ...

If you are starting something with twitch will it be possible to post your stream on website ? i mean i dont stream a lot but well maybe worth a try ?
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

MMOHuts Video Content Editor Reputation: 10

I voted for the wrong day. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Trilient View Post
    I voted for the wrong day. :|
    Sunday is best m8

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    If you are starting something with twitch will it be possible to post your stream on website ? i mean i dont stream a lot but well maybe worth a try ?

We'll be featuring it on MMOHuts' twitch live widget that's on the homepage, and probably set up a news page with it embedded to raise awareness. I do want to get twitch embed shortcuts into our forums but I've bothered Zelus from bigger projects far too many times in one week. Going to give him a rest. But will find some way to make it more obvious on the forums that the community event is going on at some point in the near future if this works out.

Girls dont even look up [anymore], I feel like they're brainless zombies controlled by their iphones. - Abhorsen

History:Blade & Soul, Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    We'll be featuring it on MMOHuts' twitch live widget that's on the homepage, and probably set up a news page with it embedded to raise awareness. I do want to get twitch embed shortcuts into our forums but I've bothered Zelus from bigger projects far too many times in one week. Going to give him a rest. But will find some way to make it more obvious on the forums that the community event is going on at some point in the near future if this works out.
    well i am daily online ... tho i gave up on main website looong except for those few stories some ppl write ... hope to participate in more giveaways ...

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    Life, uh.... Finds a way.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 257

Show Your Moves!

Banned Reputation: 278

i work all those days so i dont care

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    Sunday is best m8
    I meant to vote for Sunday, but I hit Saturday. Lol

All right looks like we're probably doing this Saturday. We'll be announcing times and details when we push Trilient's first look live on Thursday. I'll be on the forums handing out beta keys the morning (or afternoon depending on your time zone) of the stream to those that want in on the action.

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

Saturdays puts me in the too drunk category, but it sounds like a fun event.