Need help char creation

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Need help char creation

Just downloaded RYL2 and started the game. I went into the char creation screen and created a char. When i choose to start it asked me to pick a server, but when i click in the little circles nothing happens so i cant get into any servers. It also wont allow me to change my flag so that i can create different races even though it says it suppose to. WTF is up with this? Am i doin something wrong? Plz help cause i really wanna check this game out.

ok well when you creat a human you have to stick with humans, you can either delete all the characters and make akkhan or make another account or go to a diffrent server, the whole channel selection thing just click the name not the green dot.

Ok ill try to help you out. When you create an account and login to the server you're in. It says pic a race. Once you have picked that race, i dont think you can change it. altho im not sure. When it says pic a CHANNEL not server try to click on the name of the channel or someting. The letters should be highlighted when you click on it. If none of that works, then try to download another client.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 60

its standing in the newbie guide @ http://www.ryl2.com.my

just delete all ur chars (type ur storage password at deleting, ive no storage password - 0000) then RELOG, u see that pic and click orc..