Thread: Wizard101 Polarian Bundle Raffle Event

General Manager Reputation: 578

Default Wizard101 Polarian Bundle Raffle Event

Ready to explore the frozen lands of Polarian? Only the bravest of wizards can handle the rugged terrain and harsh creatures residing there. You must be a true explorer to be so brazen. So we're looking for some explorers to reward the Polarian Bundle to help guide you through the blizzard.

How do you qualify? Just tell us where on Earth you have or want to explore one day, and what is so great about it to inspire you! All entries will be pulled into a raffle and 15 lucky winners will be get their hands on this bundle valued at $40! Best of Luck!

Raffle will take place late in the day on Wednesday, November 25th so be sure to check back to see if you're in luck!
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

You would know where you're going if you didn't skip the cutscenes, a$$hole! - Ragachak

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Skyrim Remastered (and uber modded), Senran Kagura Estival Versus
    History: Shadowverse, Battleborn, Herowarz, Pokemon Go, Stardew Valley, Blade & Soul, Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Sample Entry:

My greatest exploration was to Taiwan. The food and mixing of cultures was amazing, and we had a blast playing some of the most fun games we've ever seen! I hope to explore Taiwan again one day while not there on business to see the temples, side street markets, and less populated side of the island!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

ITs just i fun game!

I think I have what it takes to be a Knight because I have good experience with the game, and I really really love this game.

I want to explore all of Canada and see what all this milk in a bag is all about .

its a great game

I would love to visit Japan. It's a country full of history, culture and past. But also is a pioneer of the future. I think it would be quite a journey.

For about 3 Years nows ive been looking into places to move for when i grow up , and ive made a small list of where those places are , But before i'd move id have to vist them clearly 1) Is Japan , its a land is covered in history and land marks, Japan also is the worlds leading Teach Industry. My Second option to vist is Korea , Soul Korea to be 100% on the mark . Soul is just so beautiful and Eye colorful

My father lives in Germany so i would love to go there.He made a new family and has told me some great stories!I have a new sister apparently, wohoo But overall i wanna visit places like Japan , Paris , Italy.My friends have been there and they loved it!!

My "exploration" as you call it, was a trip to Cameroon, a country on the west coast of Africa. I'm a first generation African American, my parents both from Cameroon. Actually whenever we did anything bad our parents would use it as a threat to make sure we stayed in check. To me and my siblings that place was the third world country that we saw in commercials asking people to donate (my parents always hated how they only cherry picked on certain occurrences to describe a whole CONTINENT) however, never had I set a foot there until that family vacation. My parents thought it would be good if we learned our origins and met our family members, so for a month of a two month summer break, that was where we were. To be honest, Africa is not full of black people (sorry if that is offensive to people, and yes white people can also be Afrian, look at Egypt, and South Africa), who have a social hierachy in the form of primitive tribes like one learns in World History. But people like you me who go to school, play with friends, watch tv(although there were your occasional power outage), in fact there were probably a lot more people who make ends than there are in our own country.It was only in the villages (and yes the houses made from mud, but it was quite nice there) there was no electricity and no running water. However, there was easy access to food, for they found time to farm, and to raise animals. The only thing hard to get was clothing, but that was because of the distance to the town.In my time at Cameroon (for if I were to call it Africa, my dad would be very angry with me) I only spent a couple hours there to see my great aunt (sister of the mom of my mom), who welcomed us (parents, two brothers, cousin, and I) to her tiny home ( a rectangular mud house meant for at most three people) with open arms. It surprised me how willing she was to share with us, although she had so little (she was an old lady taking care of herself, by herself, with occasional help from her village people). As a person it was really life-changing. Not only was I able to learn a lot about my family ( a lot of them have large farms where they visit from time to time), but at the same time that month made me appreciate what I had (at least the first couple weeks after). I remember coming back home and everything seeming shiny, shimmering, splendid ( yes, I'm a big Disney fan in general). The first thing I did was take a hot shower (I spent a whole month without hot water), and thought of how great it was to be back home. In fact my parents are thinking on allowing me to spend my next summer ( June and July) there, and the two months that follow.

I've always wanted to visit the country of Kenya. The language of Swahili has always interested me for it's musical quality and going to a place where it is spoken natively would help me learn it better. I would also like to see and experience the culture and the people of this rich country in Africa.

Even though the country has had both good days and bad days, to see and learn about the history of the country and region would be an exciting opportunity that I would be sure to treasure.

Where do you go to see who won the giveaway? Will it posted here or elsewhere?

Welp looks like we have exactly as many entries as we have codes. Everyone wins. Messaging you all your Polarian pack now.

Update: All codes sent to your inbox.
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

You would know where you're going if you didn't skip the cutscenes, a$$hole! - Ragachak

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Skyrim Remastered (and uber modded), Senran Kagura Estival Versus
    History: Shadowverse, Battleborn, Herowarz, Pokemon Go, Stardew Valley, Blade & Soul, Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

I would want to explore Florida, because i wanna catch a ton of lizards :P I might go there next year

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna g to Florida so i can catch tons of lizards :P Also i think i am tolate for the raffle

I have some unresolved issues i need to finish up in this game. Seeing as how my character is from the Death school of magic...and my teacher betrayed the Wizard community. Help me bring him back.