As you all know i do small updates on my health and life to yall here at onrpg and hears my next one.

Health: As some of you all know i am still smoking. I went to the doctor to get patches but my insurance would not pay for it. I cannot come up with 100 usd to get them. So i am still fighting this battle. I got a bad breathing problem. My eyes have aslo begone to grow weak on me. Some days they are super bad.

I am also going to head back to the doctor to get some sleep meds so i can sleep better. My lungs have a weezeing problem and i am still coughing up tons of fluids. Chest pains are still being a bother. Im on new meds that can cause weight gain so i am having to keep that in check.

I am having back pains in my lower back but i am not sure on what is causing it. I will stop my health update here.

Life: As above i am on new meds that is supposed to help calm me down but they sure as hell aint working that good. I am still working towards a job. I am in the process of getting there. I got my ACTT team helping me. they are also helping me fighting my anxiety.

I am still dealing with my mental problems and my endless lonesomeness's as i am very lonely. Its hard ya know not having friends. I am not a social creature but i still long for my soul mate.

:other well thats all ima share at this time. I like keeping you all updated on a few things. As i may be dead one day and i want my onrpg folks i talk to. To know whats up with me.

As always i love you all have a good day.