Hi, I bought a MMORPG project known as Cubicverse a few months ago and now I*am in need of help to get it completely operational so I can release it to the public. I am*willing to work out a deal with payment if any is required or if you just want to help just to help that would be great to but I understand a lot of you can't do the work*for free. But anyways contact me through Skype at austinrowe1028 or email at*austin11rowe@gmail.com*and make sure to put cubicverse in the title for both of them so I know to respond back. Thank you and I hope to hear from you all soon. P.S. I*need help with JavaScript coding on the donation part of the game because right now if the players were to donate then it would give the money to the last*owner of the game. Also I need someone who later on can make it where players pay for in-game currency but I do not need that right now I just will need it later on. I also need someone who knows how to setup the VPS to allow people to start playing the game. Lastly its not necessary but I would also like someone who can stick around to help with future development of the game.