Warrock!!!i'm Mad!!!

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Default Warrock!!!i'm Mad!!!

I downloaded the beta for the first one 3 days after they released it, and played if for quite a while, things became busy with school and stuff so I didnt have time to play it. Now they have this stupid other beta (How on earth do you have 2 beta's I'll never know) they deleted my account, I have for the first time in months a couple hours to kill and they wanted me to goto E3 to get a code to play, even though I've played for so long before! HOW is that a good way to treat people?! to play a FREE game I have to BUY a way to LA to get a stinking code, because you deleted my account?!:mad:

They need to take the "It's Here" off as well, because its not here it not at all here, its here next month when like every other thing in the world it will take another month after that to become available, that takes me straight back into busy season with Marching Band! For playing the beta they could at least let me play the old one, but it's launcher is broken, they probably transfered the servers though... Well guess I can scratch this game off my list of to plays...
    Legends of Alterion - Under Development

toast lands butter down, cats land on their feet, what happens when u strap toast to a cat?.....
    Math indicates they will hover in quatom indecision...(yet to be tested)

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

That really sucks! It's something more for jagex though.....

I don't understand why it would need 2 beta's... even if the launcher was broken, they still had the database containing all players and stuff they did? I don't see the point in deleting it as it will only cause many player's to stop...

:confused:

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 15

well the answer is simple... they planned to make ALOT of changes and they teamed with k2network, you guys will see how much better it is soon enough

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Their just moving up to the korean version, which i played it's not too different.... That trailor video had many "new" levels, their all from korean version, Their really fun to play in. The korean version messed with my comp a little so I uninstalled it... My launcher is just too old to update... I think they modified the launcher halfway through the first beta
    Last edited by Tocs1001; 05-30-2006 at 07:23 PM.
    Legends of Alterion - Under Development

toast lands butter down, cats land on their feet, what happens when u strap toast to a cat?.....
    Math indicates they will hover in quatom indecision...(yet to be tested)

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Default my experiances with K2

ok, if u want a decent well-managed game, dont get a K2 game, i play knight online, all they do is scam scam scam scam scam and get all your hard earned cash then tell you to shove it.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

my username is :cbtest password:k2network its hard to download

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Tocs1001
    I downloaded the beta for the first one 3 days after they released it, and played if for quite a while, things became busy with school and stuff so I didnt have time to play it. Now they have this stupid other beta (How on earth do you have 2 beta's I'll never know) they deleted my account, I have for the first time in months a couple hours to kill and they wanted me to goto E3 to get a code to play, even though I've played for so long before! HOW is that a good way to treat people?! to play a FREE game I have to BUY a way to LA to get a stinking code, because you deleted my account?!:mad:

They need to take the "It's Here" off as well, because its not here it not at all here, its here next month when like every other thing in the world it will take another month after that to become available, that takes me straight back into busy season with Marching Band! For playing the beta they could at least let me play the old one, but it's launcher is broken, they probably transfered the servers though... Well guess I can scratch this game off my list of to plays...
    if u was the stinking code just ask 4 it so the code isthis - K259WR325JS K223WR774RL K246WR982MN

Staff Admin Reputation: 29

umm FYI. This beta wasn't meant for you . This was meant for the people at E3 (which requires you to be over the age of 18) This was a sneak preview of the game not a beta release. Get your facts straight . They are not treating their members bad in any way.

Moderator since Aug 2004. I am a guy.
    Email me at lothia@gmail.com
    FFXI Tsukisa: 60pld/30War (retired)
    The OnRPG War

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

there isn't two betas there is only one Nexon gave the game to K2 because K2 is a American company and can do a better job then Nexon since Nexon is Korean
    as for not trusting K2 because of a horrible game like KO (IMO) that seems a bit off for two reasons
    1.they are two different types of games
    2. they are being run by two different groups of people
    the group running Warrock is doing a really good job
    they have added PB and put in new modes and a few new weapons when Nexon had the game from what i gather it was out for like a few months and really had no updates at all and within maybe a month K2 has put in Mission mode PB new maps and new guns so the K2 team is doing a amazeing job

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Lol they put helecopters etc..