Thread: Guides, Tips and Tricks for Trickster!

Retired Staff Reputation: 208

Default Guides, Tips and Tricks for Trickster!

First of all, all of this information is based on other posts here and across other boards, if I'm missing anything don't be afraid to tell me :P

Power
    Attack Power (AP) - increases Physical Attack Damage
    Dexterity (DX) - increases Physical Attack Speed; the lower the DX, the faster you attack
    Accuracy (AC) - increases Physical Attack Hit Rate; increases Gun Attack Damage

Magic
    Magic Attack Power (MA) - increases Magical Attack Damage
    Magic/Mana Point (MP) - increases Maximum Mana Points
    Magic Defense Power (MD) - decreases Magic Attack Damage recieved

Sense
    Weight Capacity (WT) - increases amount of weight your character can hold; increases bank storage weight capacity
    Detection Ability (DA) - increases Sense's Throw Damage; increases the chances of gett

42 Reputation: 12

Nice post.
    "If it grows in the ground, it was meant for me."
    Robot Chicken

http://egama.mybrute.com My Brute
    Quote Originally Posted by .Katie View Post
    Wow.. Barney is more hard-core than this.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10

Wow amazing post! Really helpful. Also, check out trickster.************ if more help needed.
    MMORPG community

Playing:
    Runes of Magic - Grimdal Server (PvP)

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

best pvp class is generally mages? im still dlin but can any class be a mage

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 10
    inside the big ball lurking for candied apples

[QUOTE=Arri;271580]First of all, all of this information is based on other posts here and across other boards, if I'm missing anything don't be afraid to tell me :P

----------
    A method to make a shortcut on your desktop to launch trickster that does not require you to upload the .js and run.htm :
    First login to www.tricksteronline.com , then save this file http://www.tricksteronline.com/game/run.aspx . This file should be around 908 bytes. If it's 60 bytes make sure you're logged in with the same browser you're saving the file. It's necessary to do this once to figure out your own id and password number.
    Open the saved file in a text editor like notepad and search for
    <input type="hidden" id="uid" name="uid" value="number1" />
    <
    ChUunin NinjA oF tHe FoRuM

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Corrections and add-on information to a few things.

Note that Sheeps are good for elemental magic attacks and can only choose two types at a time. Dragons are good for dark and light magic and can only choose one kind.

Even though Lion's Sense Growth is high, it's still not good enough for Drilling or Compounding. Foxes specilizes in that field.

Foxes aren't better off with elemental weapons. Elemental attributes only increases normal hit damages, not the skills. It's better to increase your DA if you want to deal more skill damage.

Cat's aren't agile characters. They're the same as Bunnies but slower, weaker, but higher defense.

Raccoon's are pretty much the same as the Cat, but more evasive than defensive.

Dexterity (DX)'s cap is locked on 1, not 0. All Power 40% builds will reach their cap at LV 108 without adding Bonus Points to DX. The DX can go beyond 1 with equipments and skills.

DA does NOT mean Danger Awareness. It means Detection Ability. Precision is correct too. It does NOT increase Critical Damage in English Trickster Online and Chinese Trickster Online, and is 'barely' noticable in Japanese Trickster Online.

DA also increases the chances of getting the Light Bulb Bubble and Squiggle Bubble to determine if there's an item underground before drilling, thus saving you durability of your drill.

DA also increases the success chances of doing miniture compounding (item compounding from Compounder Paul). Minimal success rate is 40% and maximum success rate is 100%.

LK does NOT lower Gun Damage inflicted towards you. HV lowers Gun Damage inflicted towards you. LK increases Gun and Magic Accuracy, not all skills. For Physical Attacks, AC increases Physical Accuracy.

Power/Charm Types rely on AC for Accuracy
    Magic Types rely on LK for Accuracy
    Gun Types rely on AC and LK for Accuracy
    Shuriken Throws rely on DA and LK for Accuracy
    Card Throws rely on AC and LK for Accuracy

"You ONLY gain TMexp after killing a Monster.."
    Not true. If your party member hit the monster first and you kill it, he takes the TMP as long as he has the green arrow. If Share EXP is ON, then the TMP will be distributed to the party members equally reguardless of who killed the monster.

"..in changing to 2nd Job later than lv60"
    Not true. Second Job Requirments for English Trickster Online is LV 50, TM LV 40. In JapaneseTO, Second Job Req. is LV 60, TM LV 50.

"Another thing about drilling at later levels, use the latest drill available to you to drill as deep as you can. Usually grounds in dungeons are very deep and very effective for drilling to level up TM lvl. [Some said the grounds at the School of Oof Wharf is most effective for drilling]"
    Bad tip. Drilling deep isn't always the best choice. There are high stage drills that gives off better EXP/TMP with less time to drill.

Need a forum for your guild? Register at www.CityArel.com and PM CujoEX

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Yeah, I know I'm double posting, but I doubt you'll be checking an edited thread so ..

I would like to include that LK increases the chances of Blocking. Blocking is a form of evading critical attacks. The cap is 60% blocking rate to critical attacks, but I'm not sure about the exact LK number. The cap for critical hit rates is 90%, but that too, I'm unsure of the exact LK number.

Also, from what I've heard from a lot of Foxes was that the cap rate for 95% "lightbulb/squiggle" is when your DA is 90 or above.

Need a forum for your guild? Register at www.CityArel.com and PM CujoEX

Banned Reputation: 10

Nice guide especially for those who are new in the game

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default windowed mode?

hey..great guide, but umm I have a widescreen..and could someone pls tell me what "windowed mode" is?..the area where you chat and all is cut off..or blocked or sumthn like that... =)

Mage is the best for PvP ?
    But it's hard to level him....

p.s. Anyway thanks for the FAQ

Retired Staff Reputation: 208

Quote Originally Posted by Flyro View Post
    Mage is the best for PvP ?
    But it's hard to level him....

p.s. Anyway thanks for the FAQ
    it's probably waaay outdated, but it should still provide the basics, I'm too lazy to update it anymore ._.

Default LOTRO free guide

You can get free guide about to play this game while you click here...

you can get free guides to play Lord Of The Ring online game at here...
    Last edited by suharudin2; 02-11-2009 at 06:47 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-