Need Good playerworld game :P

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 12

Default Need Good playerworld game :P

I know this sound crazy ... but i miss

OmensRealmExpansion they close it with out sayin anythin...

maybe they move to make 3d games?.. who knows...

but that game was the best playerworld ever.

now i need a good one.. that can make guild and have own house and pk around . and they cry cuz they loss items, exp etc.. ^_^

any good one? :|

Beside Deloria :P i heard Nexemis is on vacation.. taking a break long one...
    cant wait for this game

so nice Screenshot.. http://www.deloriaonline.net/forums/...er=asc&start=0 is a 2d game anyway... :P
    Last edited by GhostUnit; 05-30-2006 at 09:23 PM.
    No longer a pure gamer, but I do play sometimes for fun!! To relax. I never like to try hard, etc.. It isn't good for us; we tend to get mad while gaming. Anyways, I have a GTX 460 in SLI, but I don't game much.. hm.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 16

Default eh.

their graphic is kinda eh...

ROGOTAN. it'll be released on july 14 if anything doesn't go wrong . Something did go wrong but it wont effect the date

Note: one of our staff member got mad. Banned us and ruined our maps. But we now have it under control. IF you guys wonder how the graphic will be... It'll be like Temple online my last project which i left to help my friend make it.

It has a good story line. Pets. Scrolls. PVP.. Quests.... and no lag. and when it is released. I update new maps every day. So there will be hundreds of maps! Hope to see u guys soon..

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 87

I don't think deloria was done in playerworlds.....Playerworlds are much more....square.
    This space was conquered by...

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Deloria is NOT a playerworlds game. It is coded in VB. Nexemis is NOT on vacation. He is currently working on the game. This phase is going to have taller sprites and bigger buildings/doors.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 12

I know my bad is a 2d game...

^_^ i wonda wat happen to OmensRealm... was way beter then deloria i miss it
    No longer a pure gamer, but I do play sometimes for fun!! To relax. I never like to try hard, etc.. It isn't good for us; we tend to get mad while gaming. Anyways, I have a GTX 460 in SLI, but I don't game much.. hm.