Want to get started with a cool game?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Thumbs up Want to get started with a cool game?

Like political games? A utterly different experience of ONRPG? A game with towns and even a chance to become town chief? Global Goonzu is the game you've be looking for! It has all of the above, and more... Including : different combination of items/weapons, variety of quests, and just beginning to develop rapidly, heading toward the climax of the game. It is the perfect time to start right now. Still worried about not knowing what to do? Need guidance? Well, Global Goonzu consist of a Mentoring System. If you ever decide to start playing Goonzu. Remeber to choose a mentor! Also, on June 31, When you create a new account. You are given a chance to recommend a person who had recommended you into playing this game. If you don't know who to recommend, and your new to the game. You can recommend me, IGN, "Quest". If you know a friend, recommend him instead if you wish so. Choose a mentor. Most mentor give you good support and a reward when you reach lvl 20. Maintain the same mentor until your lvl 20, for the best prize possible. Remember to recommend someone, if you want Reward points for some very cool items later on. Put down "Quest" as the recommender for cool prizes/gold when you reach lvl 20. Better prizes/gold awarded if you lvl up, and continue enjoying such a wonderful game.

You won't regret playing this game now, especially with the recommendation event on right now. Recommend me (Quest) if you dont know anyone else to put down as the recommender. Start now, recommend, and be awarded at certain levels.

Goonzu need more people playing this game, and you can be one of those people. It is a fun and addicting game, and F2P forever! Start today at 1 am GMT time, and dont miss the fun!

Last edited by Quest; 05-31-2006 at 12:07 AM.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

uhhhh.....lol

Banned Reputation: 10

Ha. Yeah wtf? This is a forum for Global Goonzu noob.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

well it is regarding goonzu but i was laughing at the fact he really wants someone to put him down in recommend section...
    GoonZu Online Rocks!
    Kasmir-LVL.41 Hunter/Spear
    Capture/Summn=4/1
    (LVL.39/Dragon Spear)

Theandrin-LVL.21 Crafter/Armor Manufacture (LVL.20/Bone Armor)
    Helmet Manufacture
    (LVL.2/Weak Leather Helmet)

The First Ultimate Resource Fan Site For GoonZu!
    www.goonzuhq.com

My Music!
    www.soundclick.com/thereferee

This thread made me laugh.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Turns out that hes a friggin beggar who wants gold bars and teleportation tickets. IF YOU WANT THOSE, CALL YOUR FRIENDS TO PLAY! DON'T BEG HERE, ITS ANNOYING.

Catsicle u really making me laugh ^^ U R SO LAME And smart