06-06-06

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

06/06/06 was also June 6th of 1906. So, don't worry your heads, satan isn't coming. He already did, he's 100 years old and lives in a retirement home.

Quote Originally Posted by Loric
    roffle my waffle in the fancy :-O

Retired Staff Reputation: 218

Don't know what I'll be doing that day. Probably just gonna be uber-metal and scare all the normal kids.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 10

Some girl that sat next to me said she's going to watch The Omen. Her birthday is really on that day! I'm serious. She said"Yeah it's true. I'm going to watch it on that day." A girl and a guy is all like"Yah?!"

So she said"It's gonna be freakin' scary. Imagine the next day you see me with alot of punching marks. Or like whip marks *giggles like a retard*"

She said"I'm going to put an upside down red cross on my door to keep my safe." The other girl is like"It's just a red mark, what can that crap do?"

If she watched it, her friend said"That would mean the end of the world. Haha." Then the girl said"*GASP* No 2007? *giggles like a retard*"

She's the devil's child I say! She's not that nice though, she gets in trouble alot. Then the phone rang at school and the teacher said it was for her and was sent to the office. I'm like"Oo it begins now."

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10

I can't help it, it creeps me out a little to have a few religious people testify it's the apocalypse. I know this isn't their first assumption for the end of our time, but it'd make me feel better if people didn't try to pinpoint the end of the world period <3.

Banned Reputation: 10

i want to see omen..

Aman Reputation: 193

Quote Originally Posted by Madcow
    06/06/06 was also June 6th of 1906. So, don't worry your heads, satan isn't coming. He already did, he's 100 years old and lives in a retirement home.
    Quoted for Truth

If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Retired Staff Reputation: 218

Quote Originally Posted by Madcow
    I say, old bean! I must express my asonishment of your claim! Is this fact, or a clever ruse?

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by MattAlchemy
    Some girl that sat next to me said she's going to watch The Omen. Her birthday is really on that day! I'm serious. She said"Yeah it's true. I'm going to watch it on that day." A girl and a guy is all like"Yah?!"

So she said"It's gonna be freakin' scary. Imagine the next day you see me with alot of punching marks. Or like whip marks *giggles like a retard*"

She said"I'm going to put an upside down red cross on my door to keep my safe." The other girl is like"It's just a red mark, what can that crap do?"

If she watched it, her friend said"That would mean the end of the world. Haha." Then the girl said"*GASP* No 2007? *giggles like a retard*"

She's the devil's child I say! She's not that nice though, she gets in trouble alot. Then the phone rang at school and the teacher said it was for her and was sent to the office. I'm like"Oo it begins now."
    That interesting story there.
    "It behins now"
    I would be like its time for a change of plans being around that girl.Honestly 06-06-06 is just a number nothing spectacular going to happen well the execution date of a serial killer but that's basically it.

Administrator of Doom Reputation: 10

it's just a date, it's just a number. I know people who will add something to their purchase if the original price comes to $6.66. It's rediculous.

BTW, The Omen is a remake. I suggest watching the original. Scarier.

Super Moderator Reputation: 348

Quote Originally Posted by Roon
    it's just a date, it's just a number. I know people who will add something to their purchase if the original price comes to $6.66. It's rediculous.

BTW, The Omen is a remake. I suggest watching the original. Scarier.
    Oh look! You also had 66 posts when posting that!

Ooooooo scary....

I'm not superstitious, so yes... It is just a date, no real significance.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast