Guide on how to make Infinity work!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 10

To Shren:

This is how I downloaded Active X and what happened with me.
    First I downloaded Active X by the site asking me to, at the top.
    I knew before, that downloading Active X by site wouldn't work but I still downloaded it. Then I downloaded Active X manually.
    So what I'm trying to say is to download Active X when the site asks you to, then download Active X manually. Also try to reinstall Active X again and after you think it is finished wait for about a minute because maybe it's still not finished.
    The problem why I couldn't get Infinity to work was because of firewall. You've tried everything in my guides right? Firewall, trusted sites, suggestions, etc.

Also can you explain your problem again because it you said that you've gotten past Active X and now you're not? Yeah I'm confused

Click here to see what you will be for life

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by TehRice View Post
    To nzrock:

Can you explain it better? Also would you like me to edit my post and add your suggestion?

Do you mean go to www.playinfinity.net then click 'News', which is one of the links on the top, in the front page? Then sign in from there?
    yeah it works for me when i do that ;D

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 12

I can Log in the game just fine. So I am in a lobby then I start a game which would be the tutorial bec. I never played before. But, yeah after I start it It just goes to the login screen and when the bar fills up it just blinks and it would load forever making me exit it... And note, I can see people chatting too when this happens.......
    Please help me!!!!

^^

(>_<)○------(^o^)○
    (; ・_・)―――――――――C<―_-)
    (゚ー゚)(。_。)ウンウン

To Kenisai

Does this happen all the time?
    Only in the tutorial? Seeing the words is normal because all single player games do that.

Try restarting your computer, this is probably the loading bug, happens to everyone in games.
    FYI, the tutorial is not that good, but the basic controls are "Left Click = Normal Attack, Right Click= Power Attack, Middle Click = Grab, effective when enemy is right beside you and Grab can penetrate Block, also Power Attacks for most of the time, Space Bar = Defend/Block, 'E' = Counter, works only when the other player/mob attacks, I just spam 'E', Q = Dash, you move quickly to run away, effective when you are being attacked by a lot of players/monsters or to avoid attack, '1, 2' are for using items, items come in little transparent blue boxes.
    I think that is all, CTRL to see all your moves list.

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 10

i still cant login as of today... i tried like everything so far...
    somebody please help me? i always get a page cannot be displayed page in hte little login box after i pressed log in...
    what to do?
    could this have anything to do with the fact that i'm behind a router?

Quote Originally Posted by xvampx View Post
    i still cant login as of today... i tried like everything so far...
    somebody please help me? i always get a page cannot be displayed page in hte little login box after i pressed log in...
    what to do?
    could this have anything to do with the fact that i'm behind a router?
    So you got the error in a box which should be the login box.
    Get nifty little program, I think I have a link in my first post in this thread.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Well, after trying these, nothing is working.

I login fine and stuff, then when I click 'Game start' the little blue loading bar in the bottom loads, then dissappears.

It's like I just clicked it, and nothing is happening.

This just started happening when I left my PC for 3 minutes, and it shut down because of the graphics being a bit too high (By accident) but I was playing the game fine just then.

So you got the error in a box which should be the login box.
    Get nifty little program, I think I have a link in my first post in this thread.
    i have it too and it still gives me the error in the loginbox... the little program just opens the website but resizes it so it cant fix that problem...

To xvampx:
    What kind of error?
    Whenever there is something that pops up in the login box, it's usually something blocking your cookies, I suggest you try out all my pointers before you post again.

To xvampx:
    What kind of error?
    Whenever there is something that pops up in the login box, it's usually something blocking your cookies, I suggest you try out all my pointers before you post again.
    well i did all your pointers allready... im really sorry for being such an harrasement but i realy want to play

im accepting all cookies too...
    also, the loginbox just changes to a page cannot be displayed page, whenever i try to log in correctly.
    if i log in with a wrong password, i immediatly get a popup box saying: wrong password/username.

so i dunno what the problem is...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast