This game is bad

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

If u think those are bad it took me 4-6 hours to download and instal and then it would even update for me

My life sucks

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default unless u can get ipod

but if you can get Ipod from this game, will u change you mind and try it out?

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 22

LOL this game is great imo. And I just came from a p2p game called World of Repgrind.. I mean Warcraft. I don't mind the grind in this game at all, in fact it's nice to have short term goals for grinding, in this case you grind for skill points. I spent maybe a couple hours on this game max and I almost made it to lvl 20. The only thing is that some finer things in the game like combination and breaking down, cubes and the like- they could be explained in a little more detail. But hey, that's what the rappelz forums are for, right? There also needs to be more customization, ie more hair styles, colors, etc. However, all in all, for a f2p game, Rappelz is fantastic.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

i dont think so

Default Bad Author

The Game is precisely bad, and therefore i can say that all games that the Author of this game created are all bad.

Smile

Would you like to tell me what things makes bad to this game, is it just timing problem? It would be that your games software containing error. Try to buy new one
    Are you exhausting, wanna getting some thrill? Play online games; use the ************* services please click on--> WOW *************

Would you like to tell me what things makes bad to this game, is it just timing problem? It would be that your games software containing error. Try to buy new one
    Are you exhausting, wanna getting some thrill? Play online games; use the ************* services please click on--> WOW *************

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 12

Geesh, you people are hopeless ... this is just as worse as the thousand comments about "how much better WoW is" on every MMORPG video posted on youtube ... it be Cabal or Perfect World of FFXI or w/e, there will always be a retarded flaming comment about what the game lacks ...
    Don't you dumbshizs even appreciate anything anymore??
    What's wrong with people appreciating a game? do you even have to come and challenge everyone who plays a game everytime they try to express their love for the game?
    I play FFXI and get flamed by WoWers everyday. Based on a true story.

PLEASE make it so we can play our game without having to "defend" it while not playing ... I got bored at level 20 in rappelz, that doesn't mean everyone will. I actually want to give it another try, since there's been 3 new "episodes" since I quit...

There are probably high level players who just happenned to find the right people to play with ... same for WoW, except 52% of the entire MMORPG market plays WoW, that means you got your fill of great people but also a f***load more morons who'll just flame everyone, beg and complain.
    MMORPGs aren't the narrow-minded by the way, if you can't accept the idea of having to grind, you're just not meant to play MMOs in general.

pardon my english, I'm native french. thankyou.
    ╔══════════════════════════╗
    Huge fan of :

╠══════════════════════════╣

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Doesn't the rules say that you shouldn't flame other games..? So if you dont like a game keep it to your self lol.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 0

Default ya this game sucks

With the Epic 4 and all the changes i think this game friggin sucks now
    if u played this and noe about cubes thers no safe lvl anymore armors wepons r all breaking at any + lvl i broke everything since i didnt noe that at the time

this game *Bullshyt* to me now

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast