This game is bad

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 12

Default This game is bad

Wat a waste took 40 min to dl and 30 min for update

this game doesnt have 1280x1024 reso.... and i have A LCD monitor looks like shit at 1024x768 reso

or anyone know a way to put it higher? if yeah is too late anyway

if no then too bad
    No longer a pure gamer, but I do play sometimes for fun!! To relax. I never like to try hard, etc.. It isn't good for us; we tend to get mad while gaming. Anyways, I have a GTX 460 in SLI, but I don't game much.. hm.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

I always thought you could but I guess not. There is a way to change it. You have to edit a text file. Here is how to do it:

1. Open up your Rappelz folder. "C:\Program Files\GALA-NET\Rappelz" by default.

2. Open up the OPT file "rappelz_v1" in notepad.

3. The first two options are you resolution settings. Change the first one "1280" and the second one to "1024". It will look like:

GRAPHIC_RESOLUTION_WIDTH=1280
    GRAPHIC_RESOLUTION_HEIGHT=1024

4. It will ask you if you wish to change it on exit. Just accept and start the game.

This could make the interface mess up. If it does you can just delete the folder and the game will make a new one the next time you start it. If there are any questions just ask. The game doesn't suck because you can't play at 1280x1024. That's a pretty ignorant thing to say. If your looking for near perfection pay for your games.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

wow and i thought u flaming something serious bout this game but it just ur dumb configuration. :rolleyes:

Banned Reputation: 10

Default .

loll took about 30 min to dl game and 20-30 min for patching it...iv played 10 min and get bored already!!! this game sux rly bad in my opinion i didnt say u guyz who play it does just the game is pretty bad i rly dont like it well ill continu play flyff...i was bored of my aoe assist lvl 64 but i think ill have to continue play it untill yulgang is up in english.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

Yes, the game isnt very good. Check my blog in about 4 hours I'll have my review post up. Definately not worth the download if you havent downloaded it yet.

Site is: http://reviewmmo.blogspot.com

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 26

Ahhhh siggie less people

The game does suck

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 12

I expected a big discussion with lot of arguments and stuff. 5 comments and 1038 views ^_^. Lol, but it's about your resolution and then you call this game bad?

Anyway, I still think it's bad. It lags and it doesn't work well sometimes on my pc. Guess it's bad coded. Lots of grind too, because it's just killing monsters without any purpose, no storyline.

That's not all, but I just pointed 1 bad thing.

Hate it or love it.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

well the game looks just horrible with the lowest res., but you know guys you can change the res in-game, and I finally found out how to make the option windows in-game less transparent.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Putting graphics on the highest setting in options actually looks very nice for a free online game

Banned Reputation: 10

lol what game is good to you? pokemon? every game you play you say this game is bad or whatever with stupid reasons don't play the game if you dont like it. we don't need 10million topics of GhostUnit's "this game sucks"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast