Need a game...standards too high?

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Default Need a game...standards too high?

Ive tried dozens of games, none of them really suit what I am looking for. First, if there is any games you know of that when you attack players/monsters, its not a % to hit or sitting in one spot, where you can jump or move to avoid the enemy, and can block monster attacks, etc. That would be great. Secondly...a game that lets you create the class, take Diablo 2's talent tree for example. Then take away all the classes, and make any talent tree availble to one character. So maybe like a fire mage/warrior cross, a warrior that can summon and heal, etc, lots of variation like that. A mix of these would be godly, any idea what games fit either/both of those things?

Banned Reputation: 10

RYL2 tried to do this but it failed so really its not that great of a game. DDO has real time battle but is empty and P2P, and you dont grind by killing monsters you just do massive amounts of somewhat, kinda of boring quests that give exp, I wouldnt recommend it:/. I learned about dekron, but its korean so :/, its really just glorified sitting and attacking lol. But really there is no real time action system like the one youre looking for :/. Ive tried looking and playing a lot of games and none have had that, rakion does but its slow and operates on game rooms, not one big world. There is age of conan thats coming out uh in a few monthes or something thats supposed to be real time I think.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 23

In GuildWars you can pick a primary and secondary class but your primary attr. would be better for example, "I'll take your Fire mage/warrior example"
    Skills on this game work like this. You have a spell, Fireball(its sorted to Fire Magic attr.) and when you increase Fire Magic it becomes better
    On your Fire mage(which is elementalist, and you can have all elements.)side you have the attr.
    Energy Storage(Primary only) Which is only available if you pick this as your main class, increases max mp and boost skills effect that concern energy increase

Fire magic-ups fire
    Water Magic-ups Water
    Earth- ups Earth
    Air Magic- ups Air

And you do quests for spells and every level up you get attr points to up those.

Then on your warrior side, you'll be able to get all warrior spells and its normal attr.'s not its primary though, since the primary one for you is the Energy Storage, elementalist.
    But you will get.

Swordsmanship - swords get stronger
    Axe Mastery - axes better
    Hammer master - Hammers better
    Tactics - Improves shouts and stances, which improve your char. for a period of time.

But since its your secondary you miss out on Strength which makes you do more damage over all.
    Only armor from your primary side(elementalist) you can wear.
    Battles are intense,its not click and wait, enemies are somewhat hard, so you usually get henchies( henchmen ) that are NPCs that fight for you. or get team members. Cool part is, once you leave town to a battle area, you get your own map for you, or your party so no ksing.
    I feel this is the closest thing you can get to your game, it still kicks ass though. You should try it

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Guild wars...heard you just get to level 20 fast, then just rp.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

If you can find some good RPers. There're alot of Non-RPs out there not even trying to Rp/learn how to RP. Still, there are afew great RPs out there and once you find'em the game gets much more fun.:cool:

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 467

try conqueronline

you can mix the different classes (spells, summons and stuff then overlap) and at later stages you can re-allot your attribute points to change your characters stats.
    To be THIS good takes

Onrpg Film Producer Reputation: 28

He's looking for Action as well though. Conquer is some hardcore click and watch.

So is Guild Wars.

I WOULD reccomend GunZ / RYL, but neither of them are really what you're looking for, just the closest I can think of. . .

Maybe a multiplayer patch for Oblivion?

Quote Originally Posted by kfckaykay
    I was wondering why all my dreams must involve chickens, And they ALWAYS happens, and when i see it, Im like "YEAH! THIS ISNT A SCARY DREAM!", Because almost all the time i see chickens, the dream will litterally become super sup cool 1337 uber pwnage!

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Guild Wars isn't really bad on the click and watch, mainly because skills are judged by the second, so it makes it fast.

It's probably the best bet for the original poster.

Onrpg Film Producer Reputation: 28

Also, try DnD Online: Stormreach, just told someone else this same thing:

Not really my favorite game but it meets your request.

7-day Trial available no CC req.

Quote Originally Posted by kfckaykay
    I was wondering why all my dreams must involve chickens, And they ALWAYS happens, and when i see it, Im like "YEAH! THIS ISNT A SCARY DREAM!", Because almost all the time i see chickens, the dream will litterally become super sup cool 1337 uber pwnage!