Need a lil info bout the BEST P2P GAME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

I'd reccomend FFXI. It's a great game if you've got alot of time. There's also alot of cool people in the game. ^^ I've heard that there's been alot of inflation recently though. x_x Even though it isn't an MMORPG, you should totally get Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion. xDD It's awesome.

-Salenia
    Waiting For:
    Infinity: Quest for Earth
    Fallout 3
    RE5

Now Playing : Morrowind (5th time through), CoD4

Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 | CORSAIR 2GB RAM| Geforce 9600 GT 512MB | Seagate 320GB HDD | FSP 500W PSU |ASUS P5K-VM | Windows Vista 32-Bit

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 10

FFXI! Best P2P game or even MMO EVER! I started playing when I was 11 but quit last October. Only play it if you're willing to wait for parties for a while (depending on your job), willing to have to farm (unless your lucky like me), spend a long time trying to lvl (it's fun though w/ parties), and you have time on your hands. The community is by far the best in any MMO I've tried. Basically play WoW if you like soloing, play FFXI if you like partying.
    Quote Originally Posted by infernohammer View Post
    um could i have something really freaky with a pic of a hot chick in it but if to explicit make the chick animated please somethig really dark and freaky im in to that stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12