The Other Legion

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Banned Reputation: 12

Default The Other Legion

The Other Legion

(Sorry if it seems like Im just jumping into these forums)

All characters in this RP will belong to The Other Legion. Unlike most RP's you will not start off seperate from each other. The Other Legion is a band of warriors, chosen by a Royal Council. These Warriors have never met until this point in their lives, forced to group with one another to vanquish an evil spirit.
    In the heart of a vast land called the Green Domain, stretching miles into distances uknown. In the middle of the Green Domain, surrounded by mountains and woodlands, there is said to be a circle of rocks, piled together by the gods themselves, here an evil force has been awakened and seeks to reek havoc on the world of mankind. The Other Legion must go where ordinary men would not dare dream off, and find a way to vanquish the evil that gets ever stronger.

Alright, the storyline layed out: In this RP I will not be one of the characters. You all will be characters that I will mod. By that I do not mean play god over you buy I will state when there are significant happenings in the RP, enemies appear, and such things. You yourself may choose what to do, abandon and run, fight, whatever your character would do. Its your own actions and your own fights, I will not mod that.

So, in lamented terms, Ill inform you of your obstacles, whenever in the RP they will be. I'll state your choices as well, but since your going to be grouped hopefully you'll all stand and fight everytime. :-D

Name: (Self-explainatory)

Weapons: (Swords, Staves, Flails, etc)

Appearance: (How your character looks like. Does not include clothes and I will not be accepting anyone who posts pictures to describe their characters.)

Apparel: (The clothes your character wears. Again, I will not be accepting any pictures for this category.)

Bio: (What was your life like before the council forced you to become part of their legion?)
    Last edited by Mystology; 10-28-2006 at 06:04 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

Name: Craig
    Weapon: Warpike
    Appearance: The poor guy is going through the stages of becoming an old man. Although the years of gaurding his town kept him fit and muscled, his hair is graying, and his face is wrinkling.
    Apparel: Tough chainmal, steel paddings, and a navy blue tabard covering them.
    Bio: The the guard/police/muscle of some town too unimportant to be remembered or named. Always there to give the vile monster around town a fatal stab or two. One day a couple of folks with in fancy get ups showed up in front of his humble home, and forced him into the Legion.
    Last edited by Fieren; 10-29-2006 at 03:13 AM.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12
    In purgatory with an invisible snowman...

Name: Ferino Delesin

Weapons: A staff made out of a very durable metal that has a magic amplifying orb at the top.

Appearance: He has a very stern and young looking face.

Apparel: Not following normal dress code for a mage, he wears simple peasants clothing. However, at times when it's neccesary he will wear his robes.

Bio: His parents had died when he was only three and he was forced to live with his grandparents. His grandfather was always a very nice man, and had the gift for physical magic. That trait had passed on to Ferino and he found out when he was only seven, giving him more time to practice. He trained with his grandfather for ten years until he was seventeen and then his grandfather died of old age. Ferino has been honing his skills since then and has become very powerful. Powerful enough to be asked by the council to rid the world of evil.

^Oblivion rocks you^

An AIM conversation between Jakuza and me:
    xelpherpol (12:10:44 AM): Like...friends with a little more thrown in ^_^
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:12:58 AM): friends with benefits
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:13:00 AM): as they say.
    xelpherpol (12:11:26 AM): Yeah, but that's a manipulative phrase, I like to refer to it as "We're friends, but I want sex now *****"

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Name:Slate (can't remember his full name)

Weapons:bare hands(orbs he has in his hands that make his physical attacks full of magic)

Appearance:well rounded body,white hair and green eyes

Apparel:normal clothing

Bio:his parents were murdered when he was 5 he had sworn revenge on the killer and from that day he trained once he had become one of the best warriors he went treasure hunting he found orbs which made his physical attack full of magic

(We shall start after at least one more entry)

Pellet Eater Reputation: 10

Name: Kierri Urbis

Weapons: Steel sword, Iron dagger.

Appearance: Skinny/lean, average height (5'9-5'10), long braided black hair, big blue eyes.

Apparel: Black head band, black cotton shorts, grey tunic, thin black vest.

Bio: An active, hyper child at youth, and over abused the abilities of his fast speed. Exiled (really actually ran away) at age 14 for being accused of murdering the village chiefs son, for some time he was a wanted criminal until the bounty hunters that went after him notified his status as dead.
    Active only on:
    Taki, 57, Sword Fighter

Bah. No sig.

The beaming rays of sunlight blasted through the windows of the great hall, illuminating it with grand bursts of light. It was the place where great kings sat on their thrones, royal marriages took place, and the hall where the members of the Royal Council met if there was anything major needed to be attended to. The Council sat together at one end of the hall in seats escalated above the others. Below them and further down, seats remained empty. Warriors had been called prior to this day, and now the Royal Council ordered the doors to be heaved open.

(Read the storyline on the first post, if you do not understand what is happening at this point. The Other Legion has not been formed yet, and noone as of yet is in the hall. Stream in.)
    Last edited by Mystology; 10-29-2006 at 09:58 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

Craig walked into the humble hall suprised. He hadn't seen a building this shabby since... forever in his world. He stared down to his chest. His chainmail was replaced with shiny plate, and his tabard cleaned and mended.
    "Now if only they could have done something about my wrinkles..." He frowned.
    Craig sat himself on the last left chair, putting his feet onto the polished table, his pike (also ridiculously polished) sat on the floor next to his chair. He took out his cantine (polished without his knowledge) and began drinking.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 10

Edit: My apologies, didnt exactly know what to do until now.

Kieri jumped right into the room, as the double doors had already been open by someone else. The room was nice, or maybe it was he hadnt entered a building for so long. In the corner he spotted an older man drinking (he supposed he was drunk), concentrating more on what he currently was doing then the youth who jumped into the hall. He took a long look at him, as there wasnt much else to do, and stared.
    Last edited by ratergamer; 10-29-2006 at 10:33 PM.
    Active only on:
    Taki, 57, Sword Fighter

Bah. No sig.

((Edit: Oh, np thought it was intentional)
    Last edited by Mystology; 10-29-2006 at 11:49 PM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast