The Other Legion

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

"God kid. What part of 'dumb muscle' dont you get?" Ferino still stared.
    "Alright, fine. We can go anywhere that has beer, mead, rum, and fine food. Always wanted to try that one high brow drink called 'whine.' Go figure." He finished his salted pork and handed it to a barmaid. "Tis also a good idea to lay low, especially in town. If theres any folk that them jet cloak lads want dead, it's us. Im sure they wont do anymore massacres, considering the fact that we'll lay em out bloody. What I'sa sure of is that they got Assasins probing every street, corner, nook n' cranny in every town n' city. Probably scouts milling around the forest and roads too."

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12
    In purgatory with an invisible snowman...

"See? Even a 'dumb muscle', as he calls himself, can figure it out. If we go outside into the city streets at night, we're most likely going to get ambushed. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to reserve us rooms for the night! Unless, of course, you don't want one. I mean, if you're so intent on 'making haste' then you can go to Algoroth on your own, but I won't be surprised if we find your body bloody and bruised on the side of the trails leading there." Ferino said to the man, obviously getting pissed.

^Oblivion rocks you^

An AIM conversation between Jakuza and me:
    xelpherpol (12:10:44 AM): Like...friends with a little more thrown in ^_^
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:12:58 AM): friends with benefits
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:13:00 AM): as they say.
    xelpherpol (12:11:26 AM): Yeah, but that's a manipulative phrase, I like to refer to it as "We're friends, but I want sex now *****"

Banned Reputation: 12

"Come on Wiz, what are you so uptight about? Your mate's penis bigger than yours?" He laughed and walked away. "No need to reserve rooms for me, I already got reservations." And he glanced at a group fo women. "Just call me or whatever when were leaving."

"Stubborn little..." Ferino muttered under his breath. The man was really starting to get to him, and if he kept with his usual attitude, then he probably would become a shield for them. He brushed aside his anger and approached the bartender. "May I have a room?" he asked. "2 Silver." the man replied. He handed over the money and recieved a key in return. "Second door on your right. First floor." was what the bartender said as Ferino walked away.

((Man, writer's block sucks. Sorry if my post seems a little off...))

^Oblivion rocks you^

xelpherpol (12:11:26 AM): Yeah, but that's a manipulative phrase, I like to refer to it as "We're friends, but I want sex now *****"

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

"Like little girls..." Craig murmured, heading to the counter after Ferino.
    "Gimme a room too." He said as he slid two silvers to the bartender.
    "Fourth door to your right, first floor." The bartender said as he flipped a key into Craig's hand.
    "Bye Craig." Sighed the barmaid
    "'Night luv."

((Not much to write))

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

''room to please'' he put 1 gold down
    ''Fifth door to your left first floor''
    '' k thx'' he ran off ''now to get these rocks off'' he slammed his room door

(not much to write too)

((Since it's been longer than I thought, I'll take the liberty of making the night pass for Myst))

He found his room easily and turned the key in the bronze keyhole. He heard a click and turned the knob. As he walked into the room, the first thing he noticed was the bed. It had no headboard and the sheets were a maroon color; he easily found the room to his liking. Tired and aching as he was, he layed his pack down on a table not too far from the bed, and then leaned his staff up against the wall. The bed looked inviting, but he needed to get cleaned up first. He took a rag sitting next to the washbasin and dipped it in the warm water. He pressed it against his face and released a sigh of relief. The day was done and they were to set off tommorow. "Better get some sleep..." he half-mumbled to himself. He lay down on the bed and found it to be very soft and cozy. Just like home. He had no trouble falling asleep.

The glare from the sun shone through the window and rested right on his face, greeting him to the day forward. He stood up and yawned, then noticed that his robe was in disarray. He quickly changed out of it and into his adventuring clothes; they would probably help more than his robe anyway. He wrapped his things up, put his pack on his back, grabbed his staff and walked out the door. There was no time for food, they had a job to do today and they needed to get going. If any of them got hungry on the journey, he had prepared some ingredients for a stew along the way. The next town wasn't too far and he could buy some extra ingredients there if need be. The lobby was empty, no one too be seen anywhere. More importantly, his companions weren't there. "*sigh* Guess I have to go wake them up myself." he said to the air, assuming no one was listening. He walked towards Craig's room and started banging on the door. "Hey! Craig, wake up! We have to start moving before Torak comes here himself to take us down!" Ferino yelled sarcastically, waiting for Craig's reply.

^Oblivion rocks you^

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910