Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Other Legion

Moderator Reputation: 27

(( Fine, I may take a role of one of the evil guys along the way, if Mystology allows. ))

Pellet Eater Reputation: 10

He didnt know what in the world was going on, as soon as he had finished his peaceful nap he was engulfed into a city of chaos; bandits were raiding the buildings, and citizens were being slaughtered. He got up from his laying position as he noticed a group of bandits were ready to mob him.
    Active only on:
    Taki, 57, Sword Fighter

Bah. No sig.

Banned Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Pipster View Post
    (( Fine, I may take a role of one of the evil guys along the way, if Mystology allows. ))
    ((Very well, just, PM me when you'd like to come into the RP.))

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

The Godly pain stopped. Craig looked back to see the cloaked man concentrating all his go at Ferino's slew of shrapnel. Craig, being a dull-minded and simple town Guard, thought of only one thing. He made quick steps to get behind the cloaked man, not carrying his pike to Ferino's surpise. He then stood up from his crouch, grabbed the man's head, and gave it one violent twist. A snap brought the fight into silence, and the man fell faceforward with a thump.
    "I've always wanted to do that. Cmon kid, admit it, that was cool."
    Another more horrid snapping sound came from inside the tower, and Craig lost his balance.
    "Er... plan... nope. Dont have one. Summon giant eagles or something kid!"

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12
    In purgatory with an invisible snowman...

*sigh* "Very well." Ferino groaned. He himself couldn't think of anything, but they didn't have much time. "Jump out the window. Since I like wind, I'll use my ability to slow our descent to the ground so we don't become paint for the pavement."
    He looked at Craig. "Well, you brave enough to jump?"

((Not that long of a post, but I couldn't think of much >_>))

^Oblivion rocks you^

An AIM conversation between Jakuza and me:
    xelpherpol (12:10:44 AM): Like...friends with a little more thrown in ^_^
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:12:58 AM): friends with benefits
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:13:00 AM): as they say.
    xelpherpol (12:11:26 AM): Yeah, but that's a manipulative phrase, I like to refer to it as "We're friends, but I want sex now *****"

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Seeing the tower falling Slate starts to run ignoring the bandits that were fleeing themselves,’ What the hell did they do in there'' he continues to run through the streets seeing a kid fighting a couple of bandits, ‘‘hey get running the towers coming down’’ the bandits turned towards him and charged. ''Are these guys nuts and avoids the group ''if I were u I’d start running kid’’ and he continues to flee.

Craig looked down the balcony. Everyone was a bug from this height.
    "You sure? It'll help my fall?"
    Ferino nodded
    Craig groaned, grabbed his pike, and held it with a tough grip.
    "And to think a few minutes ago I was in a bar having a good time."
    He jumped, screaming the whole way.

((Due to a certain lack of loyally literate Rper's, I'm going to join in with a new character, as well as perfoming my duties of narration.))

Name: Myst Mauleon

Weapons: Dual Long-Swords

Appearance: Handsome, to say the least. He stands 6 foot 5, fair of skin and built in a lean manner.

Apparel: Dresses only in maroon colored trousers, a maroon colored top, and a cape that stretched down to his ankles, the color of blood.

Bio: A wanderer, a charmer, not knowing where he'd be going next, nor what woman hed be doing next. Casanova with a slab of "legendary swordsman" thrown in.

((Ahem.))

Myst was strolling around towards the south gate of the town when the assault came. A maiden had caught his eye, and she looked untouched to him. He flirted with her, charming her with a look of warmth and loving embrace. Almost as soon as she had agreed to come have a bit of coffee with him in a nearby Inn an arrow whizzed past his eyes and fell limp a yard away from him. "What the **** was that!?" The girl began to flee, but as the gentleman he was, he grasped her hand pulled her back and kissed her. "Ill be back for you, my startled looking maiden."

With that he threw back his cloak, and raced in the direction the arrow had come from, drawing his swords, his eyes scanning the skies, but seeing nothing out of the ordinary except some birds and a burning clocktower. "Hmm."

As Craig made the halfway point, Ferino increased the force of the air under him. The air resistance was so much that Craig nearly stopped in mid-air, but he kept going. He eventually touched ground, seemingly unharmed, and now it was Ferino's turn. He leaped up onto the balcony and jumped off the edge. Again, he started his magic at the halfway point. He slowed down, an odd feeling when you're falling through the air, and was a couple of yards from the ground. Everything seemed to be so different when you were floating. Time seemed to slow down, and the ground became a safe haven for the landing. He finally hit the stone pavement and looked toward Criag, who was now bashing faces in trying to clear a path to the outside of the town. Ferino rushed toward him. "Craig! The bandits are going on a free rampage now! I think we should rid the town of these bastards...you in?"

^Oblivion rocks you^

xelpherpol (12:11:26 AM): Yeah, but that's a manipulative phrase, I like to refer to it as "We're friends, but I want sex now *****"

"Yes sure sure.. just... give me a sec-" He threw up. And held his finger up as a signal to wait.
    "Too much bee-" Again with the regurgatation.
    "Okay okay... I'm goo-" More half digested food and ale. He stood up, took a heavy breath, raised his pike, and looked at his surroundings. Crazed bandits running amuck, burning houses, a young man in the middle of it all trying to be a hero.
    "Wait... what!?"
    The young man, dressed in flamboyant maroon clothing, was running towards a freightened bandit archer.

With fierce eyes he scanned the persons in the area running, then he saw a bow and arrow, held by a black robed man. "Hey!" he called out, "The hell did you shoot at me for." The man wheeled around, and cursed at him under his breath and without another utterance loosened another arrow. Myst tightened his grip on his sword and cut the arrow twice, it fell in 4 pieces before him.

His eyes focused on the now frightened man. "You little, black clothed-" He charged at the man and before the man could do anything he smashed his head with the hilt of his sword. He fell to the ground instantaneously. "Go ahead, shoot me again," he said, and then kicked him to make sure he was unconcious. "Bastard, that woman could've been laid out before me stark naked right now if it wasnt for you."

He then heard a loud thud, as if something had silently exploded in his mind. His eyes flicked up just in time to see a robed man floating down from the burning clocktower... "The ****? He must know whats going on here," he thought to himself, and then began to proceed towards the Sage and an old geezer throwing up beside him.

''What the!'' it looked like the bandits had gone on a rampage. He jumped down off the rooftop he was on he turn to see 3 bandits, ''hey hand over your money or else!'' Slate stood there puzzled ''...how about your money or else!'' slate stood there smirking at them. ''why u little'' the bandits threw knifes at him dodging them ‘‘that the best u got’’ the bandits charged with there blades held high snapping one of there necks he picks the blade up and stab the other two through the chest.

''hmm good quality blade here think I’ll keep it for awhile'' he heads off looking for the mage and the old man with the pike killing many bandits on the way 'hey u two what the hells happening shouldn't the bandits have fled?''

((Controlled Mystology's character with his consent))

"He's coming towards us. Get up!" Ferino yelled to Craig. The man approached rather quickly. As soon as he was in earshot, Ferino yelled to him. "Are you against us, or with us?!" He heard no answer...

The man was now close enough to where he could talk. "It depends, are you on their side?" he said as he pointed to the lifeless body of the archer. "And may I ask what the **** is going on here?!"

"Well, long story short, it was a raid. There is a demon we've been ordered to destroy named Torak, and this was his doing. We don't know how, or why, but it's getting out of hand and we need to find a safe place far from any village or town to prevent any more destruction. Now, are you with us, or do we have to kill you?"

^Oblivion rocks you^

"This day gets weirder by the minute." Craig said with a hysterical face. "Wizards, corny speeches, demons, prettyboys, dammit this is a bad dream!"
    A bandit headed towards Craig. He wanted none of it. Knocking the bandit's sword aside, he grabbed his head and smashed it into the floor, over and over. After a few awkward minutes he let go of the dead man's mutilated head, and walked towards the two strangest men he had ever met in his life.
    "We kill all these bandits, I get a good drink, some salted pork, and sleep for three days. Okay?"

Myst glared at the wizard fellow, and was marveled by the old mans fighting ability. "Who's the prettyboy?" he asked, "Anyways, no I'm not one of those what? Demons? Names Myst, also known as Mystallion, called Lord and Master by every girl I come in contact with."

A lady ran screaming by him chased by a cloaked man, he grabbed the man with one hand and the woman with the other. Twisting the mans arm, he brought him to his knees. "Whats the matter, my dear woman?"

She stopped screaming for a second and began to beat the man that was on the floor to a pulp, Myst laughed heartily. "Mmm, I love a woman with a fierce heart," he said, bringing her close, "And those, exquisite... Maiden, tell me, would you like to see me die?"

She seemed startled, "No, my Lord." Myst grinned, "This man here was about to murder me with that short staff of his. Dont be shocked, the old mans fine, but hes quite mean, right sorceror?"

"If you mean that I was threatening to kill you, that is a fact, but only because you were not clear on who's side you were on. Now, if you'll excuse us, we have business to tend too!" Ferino said with anger evident in his voice. He looked towards Craig and gave him a gut-wrenching stare and then stormed off. If Craig knew what was good for him, he'd follow...

A couple of blocks later, Ferino started to burn and decapitate some of the bandits. It was a real stress-reliever, but he had to stop and think. This man that had so rudely insulted him was supposedly neutral, seeing as how he didn't give a care in the world about the fight, but would it be right to recruit extra help? They could definetely use it, that was for sure. He came to a conclusion and decided that, out of his better judgement, it would be smarter to ask for his help. He trudged back to the place where he had left Craig and the man.

"If you are willing to put our little dispute aside, then I'll think about letting you join our forces. Lord knows we'll need it..." he said as he turned to Craig. "Ok, with you?"

^Oblivion rocks you^

Slate ran in killing bandits on his way 'hey Ferino was it whoes this guy and what you talking about?'' he turn to Craig ''hey Craig was it? why does he look pissed did i miss something big?''

(sorry fpr short post not much to say

Craig was oblivious to the conversation. He reached for his cantine, and gasped. It wasnt there. The anvil that broke the camels back.
    "GOD DAMMIT!" The two men looked at him with confused and suprised faces. Craig had never screamed like that before.
    "You can harass my wife, you can piss on my property, you can burn my house and steal my goats, BUT IF YOU TAKE AWAY MY BEER HEADS ROLL UP AND DOWN THE RIVER!" He kicked the bandit he recently killed, bending the corpse to an impossible position.
    "You kiddies **** around with your role playing, I'm going to get something to drink in this God forsaken city...." Another crazed bandit ran towards Craig. He dropped his pike and dodged the swordswipe, punching the bandit and stealing the sword.
    "KNOW YOUR PLACE BOY!" Craig screamed with spit flying.
    Before the bandit knew it, the very sword he used to slay others was deep through his head and out the other end. Craig stormed to the direction where the tavern was.
    Last edited by Fieren; 11-04-2006 at 09:19 PM.

Kieri easily dodged the strikes of the brigands, twirling around in circles, dodging the axe blades that threatened to spray blood. He bent down to avoid a horizontal swipe, and pulled on his sword, thrusting it upwards towards the mans chest. He sliced the rest of his way through, leaving stained pavements of scarlet on the ground.

"Whats going on?" he questioned himself.
    Last edited by ratergamer; 11-04-2006 at 09:25 PM.
    Active only on:
    Taki, 57, Sword Fighter

Bah. No sig.

"Ok, well I guess his opinion is out of the question then...look, if you promise not to be a complete dumb**** as we travel, then I'll consider letting you come with us." Ferino said to the man. "By the way, we weren't introduced very well, were we? May I ask your name and what the hell you're doing here?" he said with viscious intent.

((Great, since Fieren backed out on me I have to make a short post now. Jus kiddin))

^Oblivion rocks you^

((We'll hes pissed off. And he'll be back later after a drink. So work with it! ))

He ran fast, looking to find any familiar faces that may stick out of the crowd. He tried his best to avoid getting engaged into a battle, unfortunately, his dark clothes stuck out more then the ragged dull blurs of brown colors.
    Active only on:
    Taki, 57, Sword Fighter

Bah. No sig.

He looked mischeveously at the wizard as the crazy old man ran. "I want to have a word with you later woman, perhaps then I can rid you off those clothes," he smiled devilishly as the girl giggled and fled.

"Mage, I am just a wanderer, I came to this town looking for a womans bossom and a nice place to sleep, though they me be one in the same," he looked to him, his face was completely unmoving, "Er, sorry if I offended you, I heard stories of jealous sorcerors turning handsome men into beasts." He laughed heartily, "Ill come along, I havent anything better to do, and I doubt after this whole bandit incident many women will have sex on their mind."

"Oh, so you're a womanizer and a stereotypist? Thanks, nice to know I have someone incompetent on my team." he said insultingly. He wasn't going to let this man off easy just because he could swing a sword, he had to see how good this man actually was. "And yes, that means you can come with us. Now give us a hand and start fighting!" Ferino barked.

He spun around and started to kill the bandits using his magic. He abruptly turned back around. "In case you were wondering, I am the leader. Have fun!" he said before he ran away. He was going to let that last sentence sink in so this man would know who was his superior. Too bad he didn't know his name, but they needed all the help they could get, and this man could possibly be used as a shield.

((I love being an ass. ^^))

^Oblivion rocks you^

"Well.... that should be the whole lot." Craig nonchalontly brushed the flesh and blood off of his crimson red pike. Around him were piles among piles of bandit corpses. They all shared one common trait. A single, deep, and fatal wound in some vital organ, especially the head. The pool of blood neared his shoes. He backed away and hurried on to the still barricaded tavern.
    A few minutes later Craig was smashing against the door, the whole tavern held the barricades in vain.
    "No, dont! You'll let them in God dammit!" The bartender was desperate, almost in tears. Craig knocked open the door and pushed the barricades aside. Everyone in the bar gathered to the corners in fear.
    "He broke the barricades! Were doomed!" One of the barmaids screamed.
    "Your doomed if a bunch of corpses can kill you."
    "You mean.....?"
    "Yep."
    There was cold silence, then whispering, then talking, then cheering.
    "DRINKS FOR THE HERO!"
    They sat down Craig and laid the whole table with food and drink. The women gathered around Craig, the children cheered, and the men with doubt ran out to check, only to trip on a bandit corpse or two.
    "I really should get Ferino here..."