The Other Legion

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

"Y'see son. I follow things by the fairytale. You the brainy wizard prodigy, I'm the muscle, and they're.... the ones that die with valor. Myes... with valor. Jolly."
    Craig took another drink from his cantine and burped a loud, horrible one, and raised up his shiny pike
    "So lets go kill this... uh.... Toetack fellow. Maybe pick up some more folks to help us along the way."

((Start inviting people you think can RP well Myst))

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12
    In purgatory with an invisible snowman...

"Uhh...sure...I don't even think we've been properly introduced! We shouldn't leave yet. And plus, we still have yet to say goodbye to our loved ones and buy provisions for out trip! You don't think things through very well, do you?" Ferino insultingly asked. He knew the man was right, Ferino was the intelligence of the group whereas he was the brawn. He didn't know what role the others played just yet, but one was fast, so maybe the stereotypical thief? BAH! Who cares anyways? "I took a vow to rid this land of unspeakable horrors, and damnit, that's what I intend to do!" he thought aloud.

^Oblivion rocks you^

An AIM conversation between Jakuza and me:
    xelpherpol (12:10:44 AM): Like...friends with a little more thrown in ^_^
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:12:58 AM): friends with benefits
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:13:00 AM): as they say.
    xelpherpol (12:11:26 AM): Yeah, but that's a manipulative phrase, I like to refer to it as "We're friends, but I want sex now *****"

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Slate left the building and entered the market thinking to himself ''should I have gone with them?'' at the moment he heard a cry and turned around he realised it was the man that had killed his parents in his 40s maybe it did not matter to him as he ran after him in pursuit he struck him down he realised if he killed him he would be no better than him so he took the item ''if u ever steal from here again i will have your head'' he returned the item to it owner

''looks like I'v made my mind up'' and he decided to join the others he ran back to the hall entrance seeing the others he was happy they had not let left yet and shouted into the hall ''u got space for an extra hero?''

Moderator Reputation: 27

(( Okay, first verbal warning bloodshot, fix the grammar, or leave the roleplaying forums. ))

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 13

Name : Yuri Tsukasa

Weapons : Dual "Mechanical" Weapon. A weapon designed for multi purpose and unlimited ability to creat new moves for it thus turnign the wielder totally unpredictable. It was originally forged by Yuri's father. The weapon consist of two black metal clip attached toger at one's end. Thus could be folded around to suits the user's mouvement and for easy carry purpose. It oculd be intreperted as a dagger when it's locked after a fold, it could act like some sort of sling weapon if it's not locked, or it could act like a spear if it's totally unfolded. A very uniq weapon which could be consider as any weapon possible.

Appearance: Normally, under normal life, she would be wearing a bluish komono with the word sky ( In chinese ) on her left arm. Decorated by a rather small silver ribbon behind her waist, she's looked down as a normal person. Under those clothes, is another suit of ninja-like style. Covering from her breast to her waist and afterward a skirt. Under a skirt is a pair of black shorts ( ok...no H things.. ) and the rest you could imagine it as the story flows.

Yuri is a silver haired person. Mesuring like an average 16 years old and actually act like a 16 years old. She doesnt accept the fact she's an adult and remain cheerful. In any case, she's energitic and the "candy" around the place she goes.

Bio: To be revealed along the story. A little hint, there's a reason behind her energitic personallity.

OCC ( Sorry, i formatted my cmop and I'll need to borrow a CD for the progrma to fix typos. So until them. please forgive typos >.< )

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

My char will pop in at random momments as she's a traveler. At certain moment when you guys set out, i'll join in ^^
    Last edited by Icy; 10-31-2006 at 09:01 PM.
    Bakaly Baka~

Pellet Eater Reputation: 10

Kieri fell asleep through the whole meeting.
    He didnt know if he was attempting to put an ignorant act, or just was put into a state of boredom, although, it wasnt now until he found himself following the crowd to whereever that he had agreed to join the legion. Two odd men were conversing about something, he didnt know what they were arguing/talking about, nor did he really care. He cursed himself for making such a horrid decision, now he was stuck, there wasnt any "running away" anymore, he was stuck now between a conversation of two men and also now stuck into forests of horrid beastly monsters where instead he could be racing rivers or jumping around on tree tops. His life wasnt golden anymore, no one forced him to leave his childhood, he himself decided to go along.
    Last edited by ratergamer; 11-01-2006 at 01:25 AM.
    Active only on:
    Taki, 57, Sword Fighter

Bah. No sig.

Before he knew it they were browsing the market. The kid next to Craig seemed to be sleepwalking. This brought Craig the vague memory of the wizard nextdoor in purple, always backhanding his female assistants. Before he knew it there was a mark on the lad and he walked bewildered. He turned to the wizard companion.
    "Hey, you hear about that one broad lurking about? Name's Urine Soupcaca or something." He chuckled and swiped a loaf of bread off a stall while the clerk was looking away.
    "Oo , garlic, my favorite, and no maggots either! Gods I love the city." He wolfed down half of it by then.
    "Anything you need picking up kid? Potions, shrunken heads, wife says you folk cant do them crazy crap without stuff."

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12
    In purgatory with an invisible snowman...

Ferino thought about what Craig had said before they all went their seperate ways. "We'll all go get our things ready and meet by the front gate within an hour." He was nearly back home and ready to grab his things, when his grandmother started up the steps of the wooden house. "Grandma! You're home awfully early?" Ferino said. She just nodded and entered the house. Ferino went straight to grabbing things for his journey. His staff, his robe, his clothes, some food, a fishing rod in case they needed to catch some more food. He packed all that and a couple more things into his pack and walked into the kitchen of the house to see his grandma cooking a meal. "Grandma? I have to tell you something...I'm not going to be here for a while. The council asked me to undertake an important mission, and I've already been selected as the leader of our group, so I can't back down now." His grandmother just nodded and muttered the words "I know..." before slouching into a chair. She started to cry, but Ferino had no time to comfort her. He turned to the door and left before he witnessed her become depressed. He felt bad leaving his Grandmother all alone, but it was his only choice...

^Oblivion rocks you^

An AIM conversation between Jakuza and me:
    xelpherpol (12:10:44 AM): Like...friends with a little more thrown in ^_^
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:12:58 AM): friends with benefits
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:13:00 AM): as they say.
    xelpherpol (12:11:26 AM): Yeah, but that's a manipulative phrase, I like to refer to it as "We're friends, but I want sex now *****"

Craig, fortunately, brought nothing with him except his regular clothing, his trusty pike, and his even more trusty beer cantine. Nothing much to do besides explore this over the top town. And like any other country peasant, he went straight to the local bar.
    "Nuts and Pecans..... sounds morehomosexual than that one in the town of Massachusets."
    He entered, and smiled a relieving grin. He saw beer, lots of foaming bear. Rum, wine, well-breasted bar maids.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 12

((Sorry, I'll seriosuly join in tommorow, if you don't mind. i just got back from doing a bunch of stuff, and I'm really tired, so see you soon!))

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast