Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Other Legion

Banned Reputation: 12

"Ha" he thought, as the foolish looking mage uttered these words, "I've had more women than he's had men... Wait dammit can he hear me? Dont mages have like mind powers? ****... Hm, er..."

Bandits rushed to him and he parried and knocked them out, he was too much of a charming gentlemen to kill when there was even the slightest chance a woman would be around, besides, he hated blood, once a woman had wanted to have sex with him during her... Well, thats another story. Bandit after bandit he lay waste to until they all just started scrambling away.

He began to roam through the empty streets, "My mage friend! Old man! What the hell am I supposed to do now?!"

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12
    In purgatory with an invisible snowman...

Ferino burned, maimed, severed and, ultimately, killed a bandit after bandit. Corpses lay everywhere, some still burning. He was bored, and it seemed as though the bandit horde was thinning...or fleeing. He heard someone calling for him, most likely the wanderer. "What do you want womanizer?!" he yelled back to the dark streets, waiting for a reply.

((Damn, I make too many short posts...))

^Oblivion rocks you^

An AIM conversation between Jakuza and me:
    xelpherpol (12:10:44 AM): Like...friends with a little more thrown in ^_^
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:12:58 AM): friends with benefits
    Azn Boi E L i X (12:13:00 AM): as they say.
    xelpherpol (12:11:26 AM): Yeah, but that's a manipulative phrase, I like to refer to it as "We're friends, but I want sex now *****"

Pellet Eater Reputation: 10

Kieri noticed cheering and applauding in the tavern, a little curious, he took a step into the bar (the door was already broken down). A enormous crowd filled the room, all of them were waiting to get a chance to get with the "hero" of the day. Kieri squeezed his way through, doing his best to avoid being squished by beer bellies or being vomited on, squirming through the crowd of people he finally made his way to the front; sitting and laughing there was no other then the familiar old man he knew as Craig.
    "Sir, I believe theres more important tasks we should be completing other then getting drunk and accepting applauds."
    Craig turned his head, facing Kieri eye to eye.
    Active only on:
    Taki, 57, Sword Fighter

Bah. No sig.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

"Boy, lemme tell you something about that book me mum read me."
    Kieri was still staring intently.
    "Though the heroes still had their important task ahead of them, they always took time to enjoy what they passed. Now sit down and have a ****ing pint!"
    Craig threw the man to the seat and handed him a foaming beer.

((You and Myst have a nice talk until you reach the outside of the tavern. Im enjoying my instant noodles n shit. ))

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Seeing the man from before he runs after him ''Hey u who are u?'' suddenly he was surround by bandits ''you guys again do u ever learn he they charged in ''hmmm I wonder if they actual works'' he spun around slicing them all in half ''that was surprisingly easy he continued to run after the man ''so who are u and what are u doing here?''

Dazed and confused, he shook his head and looked from Craigs wide goofy looking grin to the unattractive foaming beer. "I wasnt here to get drunk sir, but to get you back to the job assigned," for a moment, he was thinking of taking a sip, but then refused. "And I do believe heroes finish the tasks that they begin before taking a break" he responded calmly and pushed the beer aside.
    Last edited by ratergamer; 11-05-2006 at 01:40 AM.
    Active only on:
    Taki, 57, Sword Fighter

Bah. No sig.

"Im not a damn womanizer," he yelled, in the direction the mans voice came from, "Im just damn sexy!" He walked through the streets until he saw the wizard. "Yeah, so, what are we supposed to be doing now...? Told you there wasnt going to be any women on the streets.."

"Well, it seems we've gotten rid of most of the bandits. The townspeople can probably do the rest by themselves. Now let's go get Craig and the others! We need to start on our quest!" Ferino said before starting off in the General direction of the bars.

((Couldn't really think of much, so now it's your turn to twist the storyline a little Mystology.))

^Oblivion rocks you^

xelpherpol (12:11:26 AM): Yeah, but that's a manipulative phrase, I like to refer to it as "We're friends, but I want sex now *****"

The Royal Council, all that was left, heaved great sighs of relief, and remorse. They had indeed found the right people to go on this journey. In their minds they spoke to the warriors yonder. "You are indeed the makings of Legends, friends. Even for this act, your names shall be written in the books and etched on the minds of the young. It seems that Torak has struck first, perhaps he understands our intentions and seeks to stop us, but if this was just a blatant, uncoordinated attack, we may yet have the upper hand. There is no time for merriment and praise, make haste! You have witnessed the lives of innocents lost here, make haste, make those lost the last..." Then their minds searched elsewhere, but as they pushed away from the thoughts of these men, "Thank You.." echoed briefly."

(All narration will be in this font.)

---------------------------------------

"What the **** was that!?" He had stopped short in his tracks when he heard voices in his head, "What manny of scary bull**** sorcery is this!?" he asked the Wizard as they stepped through double doors into a bar filled with the laughter of an old man. He checked his clothes before coming through to make sure he had no blood on him, in case there were any newly-widowed women seeking an escape from their sorrow... (Damn that felt wrong to type.)

"Oi! Its prettyboy n' Ferino! Sit em down here lads!"
    Almost immediately Ferino and the stranger were sat down on the stools by Craig. Kieri was pushed onto the beer-stained floor. Pints and steaming dishes of salted pork were slided to them.
    "No need to be modest kids. Heroes cant travel on an empty belly."
    After a silence to enjoy the juicy food, Craig suddenly frowned.
    "That wasnt pretty... what happened today. I feel bad for not being able to save more of the good folk here."
    He clenched his fist, and took down the whole pint with a few gulps.
    "So..." He took a bite from his salted pork, then brought his eye's to Ferino's. "Where to first kid?"

Before they sat down, Ferino uttered a quick answer to the "Pretty Boy's" question. "It was the council. They talk to us by focusing their minds and...well, I think it's an ancient magic, but that's not the point, they guide us and tell us what to do."

He sat down on the opposite side of Craig and caught the plate and glass that were sliding down the table. He started eating the salted pork, but refused to drink the ale. It had elements of poison in it that deteriorated the mind and, being a magic user, he needed his mind more than anything.

A couple minutes into eating the food, he heard the words "Where to first kid?" come out of Craig's mouth. "I'm not entirely sure, but the Council may chime in any time and tell us. It doesn't matter anyways, it's too dark to travel tonight and there is high possibility of an ambush if we camp outside. I would reccomend we get some rooms in this Tavern and sleep for the night, then start out in the morning." Ferino said without looking up. He, too, was sad for all the people who had died today. He wished he could somehow have helped all of them, but as the council said, they had to make sure those people were the first and last to die.

^Oblivion rocks you^

Kieri layed there on the ground, body still, dull, plain. The stench of old beer had covered his whole back along with the stale aroma of vomit, for the moment, he was dying for a bath.
    Ferino had just recently entered the center of attention and fame, he sat right above of him, along with the haggard man Craig as they discussed plans on where to take the night fo the times being.
    He didnt want to move for some reason, instead he just lay there, and turned his head sideways, closed his eyes, and slept.
    Active only on:
    Taki, 57, Sword Fighter

Bah. No sig.

"Your supposed to be our leader?" Myst asked Ferino. "Didnt the council-men say blatantly 'Make Haste!' I think they made it quite evident." He held a woman in his hands, drunk as hell and began to whisper in her ear making her giggle. "I say we leave now, those black robed bastards said something about the Green Domain, is'nt that the huge forest?"

His eyes were blurry, he was a bit woozy from all the ale, but suddenly everything became quite clear to him. As if a voice inside his head forced him to speak, his voice became sharp. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a rumply looking map. "We're here right?" he said, pointing, "If we leave through the South Gate and follow the path we reach...umm whats that say? Algoroth? Yes, Algoroth in about 6 days, but that road's dangerous aint it? Though Algoroth is a mere 20 miles away from our destination." He paused again and looked at startled expressions around him, "You all look like women after they've ripped my trousers off."

He continued, "If we leave through the west and follow the trail westward, we'll reach the expanse of the Green Domain in about 12 days... Cause of all the towns we'd have to pass through. But hey, less trouble, right?"

"I was pointing out the obvious fact that, if there was just a raid, there are certain to be bandits roaming the outsides of town, waiting to get their hands on something 'valuable'. Furthermore, the council told us to 'Make Haste', but that doesn't work if we're dead, now does it?" Ferino barked at the man. It was getting on his nerves that this man thought he could outsmart him. "If you want, we could all take turns and keep watch over the camp, but I don't know how well all of you are at scouting, so that may not work. Like Craig here. He may know a lot about killing people, but spotting them? I don't know...there's too many risks to be made..." Ferino trailed off in though before turning to Craig. "What do you think? Should we stay here, or should we start heading towards the Green Domain?"

^Oblivion rocks you^

Slate sat there on top of the building hearing cheers and talking his stomach rubbed he took his newly acquired sword out ‘‘practice makes perfect’’ he waved his hand over it the sword was set alight ‘‘looks like I got enchanting down’ ’ he waved his hand a seconded time and it was blown out ‘‘hmm lets see if I can do rock form’’ he began chanting within seconds he was made of rock ‘‘finally’’ suddenly he fell through the roof standing up he realised he was behind the counter ‘um sorry’ He grinned

"God kid. What part of 'dumb muscle' dont you get?" Ferino still stared.
    "Alright, fine. We can go anywhere that has beer, mead, rum, and fine food. Always wanted to try that one high brow drink called 'whine.' Go figure." He finished his salted pork and handed it to a barmaid. "Tis also a good idea to lay low, especially in town. If theres any folk that them jet cloak lads want dead, it's us. Im sure they wont do anymore massacres, considering the fact that we'll lay em out bloody. What I'sa sure of is that they got Assasins probing every street, corner, nook n' cranny in every town n' city. Probably scouts milling around the forest and roads too."

"See? Even a 'dumb muscle', as he calls himself, can figure it out. If we go outside into the city streets at night, we're most likely going to get ambushed. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to reserve us rooms for the night! Unless, of course, you don't want one. I mean, if you're so intent on 'making haste' then you can go to Algoroth on your own, but I won't be surprised if we find your body bloody and bruised on the side of the trails leading there." Ferino said to the man, obviously getting pissed.

^Oblivion rocks you^

"Come on Wiz, what are you so uptight about? Your mate's penis bigger than yours?" He laughed and walked away. "No need to reserve rooms for me, I already got reservations." And he glanced at a group fo women. "Just call me or whatever when were leaving."

"Stubborn little..." Ferino muttered under his breath. The man was really starting to get to him, and if he kept with his usual attitude, then he probably would become a shield for them. He brushed aside his anger and approached the bartender. "May I have a room?" he asked. "2 Silver." the man replied. He handed over the money and recieved a key in return. "Second door on your right. First floor." was what the bartender said as Ferino walked away.

((Man, writer's block sucks. Sorry if my post seems a little off...))

^Oblivion rocks you^

"Like little girls..." Craig murmured, heading to the counter after Ferino.
    "Gimme a room too." He said as he slid two silvers to the bartender.
    "Fourth door to your right, first floor." The bartender said as he flipped a key into Craig's hand.
    "Bye Craig." Sighed the barmaid
    "'Night luv."

((Not much to write))

''room to please'' he put 1 gold down
    ''Fifth door to your left first floor''
    '' k thx'' he ran off ''now to get these rocks off'' he slammed his room door

(not much to write too)

((Since it's been longer than I thought, I'll take the liberty of making the night pass for Myst))

He found his room easily and turned the key in the bronze keyhole. He heard a click and turned the knob. As he walked into the room, the first thing he noticed was the bed. It had no headboard and the sheets were a maroon color; he easily found the room to his liking. Tired and aching as he was, he layed his pack down on a table not too far from the bed, and then leaned his staff up against the wall. The bed looked inviting, but he needed to get cleaned up first. He took a rag sitting next to the washbasin and dipped it in the warm water. He pressed it against his face and released a sigh of relief. The day was done and they were to set off tommorow. "Better get some sleep..." he half-mumbled to himself. He lay down on the bed and found it to be very soft and cozy. Just like home. He had no trouble falling asleep.

The glare from the sun shone through the window and rested right on his face, greeting him to the day forward. He stood up and yawned, then noticed that his robe was in disarray. He quickly changed out of it and into his adventuring clothes; they would probably help more than his robe anyway. He wrapped his things up, put his pack on his back, grabbed his staff and walked out the door. There was no time for food, they had a job to do today and they needed to get going. If any of them got hungry on the journey, he had prepared some ingredients for a stew along the way. The next town wasn't too far and he could buy some extra ingredients there if need be. The lobby was empty, no one too be seen anywhere. More importantly, his companions weren't there. "*sigh* Guess I have to go wake them up myself." he said to the air, assuming no one was listening. He walked towards Craig's room and started banging on the door. "Hey! Craig, wake up! We have to start moving before Torak comes here himself to take us down!" Ferino yelled sarcastically, waiting for Craig's reply.

^Oblivion rocks you^