Stupid 1 million and hackers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 10

Default Stupid 1 million and hackers

Wow one million for everyone. Now the people who have accounts are wearing swimsuit sets and the new players who just signed up are wearing crap.
    This is so stupid, some people work really hard for money and equips (not me though ) Now all their efforts are to waste. They should've made it something like 100k luna, but 1 mill is too much.
    Anyone think Infinity is getting extremely boring because of the 1 million? Well, I am. I've experienced everything now, all the missions, except the Xiyun one. The feeling of owning people in PvP. Usually it's the equips that keeps you going, even owning people gets boring after some time.....right?

So many hackers. They just happen so fast. How long has it been? Two, three, weeks?
    Windysoft should do something, SP hackers are good in missions(like Prabarty Magic Contest lvl 3) but they piss off everyone in PvP (unless teamed with them). All they can do is spam DB. Really pisses me off.

Great accomplishment for me. PlayForAll, a SP hacker was PvPing with me 1 vs. 1, and I took out 3/4 of his HP. Someone congratulate me. I TOOK OUT 3/4 OF HIS HP, wow I am laughing so hard. Unfortuantely I didn't take screenshots cause I was so close to kill him(and very concentrated) , dammit couldn't get him but w/e took out 3/4. BTW I was using Kain.
    Anyone ever kill a SP hacker?
    Last edited by TehRice; 10-28-2006 at 08:54 AM.

Click here to see what you will be for life

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 10

It's nice to get 1million. And how is it stoopid, when people work really hard for money. It's there choice. Besides, they get an extra 1million so they don't have to worry about.

I'm lovin' it. I never expected to get all the characters but I do now. I only seen 2 hackers today. =/

A Shrubbery Reputation: 10

It's stupid because if I worked for say, 5 hours, I get all my equips. So then a newb starts to play and gets 1 million. Isn't that unfair? For example if I played for 2 days straight to get a skill that cost 44k and get it. So usually people would have little money and cannot afford it. Now you've got 1 million, everyone has the 44k skills. You get what I'm saying?

Obviously you're not playing in Mission Mode, or you're playing Haken's Test or something. It's hard to play lvl 3 magic probarty contest (or however you spell it) without hacker. In most games with Admission Fees, they're usually hackers. Found like 2 hackers in PvP and about 5 hackers in Mission Mode

No congratulations??????

Click here to see what you will be for life

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 15

i level 49 with super 1337 weapons helped me beat prabarties contest level 3. Got a p ice from it....
    Trisomy

Super Moderator Reputation: 189

I don't get why everyone is sooo worked up with people getting different clothes and such, I think people are forgetting that this isn't a "lol i have ub0r items/weapons i own you" game, its a skillbased game *somewhat*

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67

on other forums and ingame, some ppl say windysoft should had just made 2x exp n luna instead of giving out 1m...coz that sorta lose the fun really...
    btw i pwned a few SP hacks LOL, how i killed them? by using jump attacks

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 10

Well. I wouldnt like the double exp, I like the 1million. (x

Besides, I don't think Armor gives you def anyway. It's more like a fashion kind of thing. It's just how you play with you're skills mostly.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by dopeysang View Post
    Besides, I don't think Armor gives you def anyway. It's more like a fashion kind of thing. It's just how you play with you're skills mostly.
    it does gives a little defence from some other elements...also it depends on what runes u put on too...

Rock Man Reputation: 10

yah but other than that I think it was dumb of them to give that much.
    my random quotes:Attitude controls all!
    The moon shines on those who seek it..

Banned Reputation: 10

since they added 1 mill luna i came wit an idea to solve taht prob. All noobs whould get noob armor
    since they used it all
    they add better and more pricey items
    so it would still be fun! =D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast