Stupid 1 million and hackers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned Reputation: 10

my name is onedeag in the game, if anybody ever see me, holler

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

1mil is not enough actually. I wont bother explaining why, but just play the game. If all you do is missions, I can see how you get bored. Do the differant kinds of pvp, play the different chars. There's plenty to do, this just makes it more exciting. Still rune hunting too, the good ones aren't easy to come by. Don't just kill noobs, that's really not so fun. Try fighting people who are good or better then you, instead of running away...
    hard work pays off

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 12

^yup, that's what I did.

Hacks are always fun to use in my opinion. Not using in PvP though. Rare items ftw.

Hate it or love it.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 10

Haha QWERTY, funny name (also a stupid name if I think it is what I think it means, learned about it in school), nice sig(text only? Why?) Those people are annoying But rap is discordant, only people who understand French will know what it means, hehe people will wonder what it means.

Anyways, hacks makes the game pointless because only the hackers will pwn. Even the people who have skills will have trouble to match up with hackers.
    Also to the people who liked the 1 mill, you guys must be getting bored, I don't mean bored enough to quit but getting bored.

Click here to see what you will be for life

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Lol it is funny, i left infinity after the first week of pwning. when i didnt play for 2 weeks.. i was like "man, i do wanna play it again, but.. now everyone will be beyond me.. item./cash skill wise."... so I returned today... and what do I see... 1 mil... I was like... "kk.. so nobody will be beyond me.. yay?" .. I bought all the skills for juna.. cause she is my fav. ...... i enter the first game

"hacker"

I enter the second

"2 hackers"

I enter the third

"hacker"

I enter the fourth

"3 hackers"

I enter the fifth

"hacker"

I cut the game off.

seriously.. everything is fuked... no fun anymore.. especially being able to have everything atm.......... "i got no goal T_T, owning people is pointless with hackers.."

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

imba. Do I need to say more? Guess not.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

I know my post is late but I have to say what happened after. A lot of people use the milion for stupid things like 900 place in the inventory (its useless and stupid ). After a moment, I never saw an hacker again. Their patch really worked out.

At the end, there was not a lot of 1 mil user left. After I thought the 1 mil was a good idea because doing all the time the same mission that gives lots of money gets boring and you can get a lot of money in pvp so 1 mil was really good. That what I think.

After they also made new events so the new players could get lots of money. Now the game is going to re-open in summer. Its going to be the version 2. Dont know what they are planning to do but I think it was supposed to be like a mmorpg... I dont know.
    Last edited by Chaz; 05-13-2007 at 02:15 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-
    Currently trying to stop being a computer addict and have a FCKING LIFE!... Again...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12